Song contest part 6; Host - royboy2; Theme - Songs you like to sing; Botes due Sunday 11:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I should look at getting my votes in, although I'm not really in the mood for listening to music after we threw away our finals chances yesterday.

Which movie is that? I'm guessing it wouldn't be Dunkirk.
Lol no it's not.

I took my son to see despicable me 3. We are literally the only people in the movie theater.

I sent my votes in like this just to **** with the host

5. Deadstar
4. Acdc
3. Superjesus
2. Living end
1. Deadstar

Bm: magic dirt
I then looked at the playlist and gave votes to me , macca , a couple of the collingwood boys and even Soza , so * your Lions fanbois

;)

#HostUpdate

While we have a leader it isnt that much to overtake. There are about 6 songs within voting distance.

The Billy is also up for grabs but looks to be down to 2 songs

the fly Plugger35 (noted comments) OES (yes 5pm) Chaisa Ulahoopski Smeg Head edgie akkaps roo2macca (noted) and last but not least Back One Out start considering voting.

Shall be out painting for a few hours and will check before the important top of the ladder clash between Adelaide and Collingwood. Then after the Crows win I shall be looking at votes.

#besthostever

The other one didn't get to go coz he was a naughty little s**t. :mad:
Lol no it's not.

I took my son to see despicable me 3. We are literally the only people in the movie theater.

I don't get this? Wouldn't movie suit said son then???

I'll see myself out

#HostUpdate
Shall be out painting for a few hours and will check before the important top of the ladder clash between Adelaide and Collingwood. Then after the Crows win I shall be looking at votes.

#besthostever
535259_3826514419360_1172761899_33659041_2022301001_n1.jpg

You went all the way to America to watch a movie?:D
Lol after all this time of having dream theater autocorrect to theatre, my phone finally learns right when I don't want to say it. Lulz

I then looked at the playlist and gave votes to me , macca , a couple of the collingwood boys and even Soza , so **** your Lions fanbois

;)

Hey, I'm a Collingwood boy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#HostUpdate

#besthostever
Host will never look at votes. #worsthosteverapartfromnaturaldisaster

Boted.

Very very hard. At least half the songs there I would be happy to give votes too. In the end the main determinant was "how familiar am I with this song". Though two personal favourites got the 5 & 4. One other personal favourite though missed out because it was a whore. :p

I reckon my nom will go poorly and possibly get a few billies. Not because it's a crap song, it's a great song, but because the artist released another song that is a bit cringeworthy but a lot more well-known, so I think people won't even give it a chance based on that other song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back