Bluemour Discussion Thread VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour has it that the Captaincy is up for grabs...2 players in the mix not including the current, and will be trialed in the 2 JLT games. Solid source.

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would Murph and Simmo stay in the leadership group or do we make a fresh start?

Docherty - Captain
Cripps - Vice Captain
Rest - Kreuzer, Weitering, E Curnow

+ Murphy and/or Simpson

Ahh yes, the 1960s-era, Nasa Engineer cut. Smacks of strong work ethic.

MV5BMTc1MTUxMTAyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5MjA0NQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,670,1000_AL_.jpg

We loved spada, some fusion food in Siracusa ... Superb vino
We loved spada, some fusion food in Siracusa ... Superb vino

Swordfish is delicious in all the seafood is to die for and the Sicilian wine don't get me start. Nero D'Avola the red is just superb is robust the whites are very good too.
I visited Catania on the coast and Taormina I'll never forget.

Would Murph and Simmo stay in the leadership group or do we make a fresh start?

Docherty - Captain
Cripps - Vice Captain
Rest - Kreuzer, Weitering, E Curnow

+ Murphy and/or Simpson

Hi Odin,

IMO:

- Captain: Doc. In fact, I will eat my hair in the form an omelette and post video of it right here if this doesn't eventuate.

- Crippa for VC. Can't see anyone else here (EDIT: err........ok, just maybe, E.Curnow as VC).

- Simmo and E.Curnow: most definitely include in leadership group. We can't go losing 200 games in experience at this level. Really impressed by E.Curnow, his voice and work ethic, can I just say. Look at the example he sets on/off the field.

- Kreuz: if he can find a way to communicate without talking, why not. Definitely leads by example, and so much experience and advice to give. I say yes.

- Murphy: only if he feels 'right' about it. I hope he does remain. Plenty of experience obviously but also concerned that dropping him completely might affect him and the team psychologically.

- Definitely NO to Weitering. Still has things to sort out, as was evidenced by a number of performances this year (despite injury). This is the one I am most adamant about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back