Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

That woman is going to have a rude shock when the Accor card rules actually specify one card per booking when she books that 7 night Bali getaway for the whole family.
Cant even use in Bali, only in Australia, NZ and Fiji

Pander the bump, but I just realised I have someone on my FB feed just boasting how they bought 28kg of meat from Chrisco.

She was asked "bb, how much it cost?" I was horrified to realise she paid $25 a week (or 1300) for a once off delivery, and she likes it purely because she can choose the packages she wants.

Should I defriend her?

Pander the bump, but I just realised I have someone on my FB feed just boasting how they bought 28kg of meat from Chrisco.

She was asked "bb, how much it cost?" I was horrified to realise she paid $25 a week (or 1300) for a once off delivery, and she likes it purely because she can choose the packages she wants.

Should I defriend her?

You already know the answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hackers going to too much trouble, most of these people would happily accept an email from a Nigerian prince

Would you:

a) google the issue and fix it in 5 minutes flat (which is exactly how this issue is resolved)
b) make a post of a facebook fan group of the page you're trying to visit expressing your dismay about not being able to purchase their products
c) Assume that everyone else has exactly the same issue as you because you don't understand how computers work.

In this case it's both B and C when he should have selected A.

Hopefully we're in store for some Chrisco unboxing videos again this year! Last year they were gold, for those who haven't seen or want to rewatch from last year:

unrefrigerated prawns

yummy.jpg

Would you:

a) google the issue and fix it in 5 minutes flat (which is exactly how this issue is resolved)
b) make a post of a facebook fan group of the page you're trying to visit expressing your dismay about not being able to purchase their products
c) Assume that everyone else has exactly the same issue as you because you don't understand how computers work.

In this case it's both B and C when he should have selected A.
This is when his internet/phone/computer is preventing him from making a stupid decision, but he will still find a way.

There is still 5 weeks until xmas? They will eat most of it before the day !

also... we have a new 'stack chrisco stock on top of me' contender

Reneta - meet this guy...

YMNxLBY.jpg

437501_0f2fcf1d349ea2b23eecb1cae79f5b2f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back