Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

An colleague of mine, who is an ACCOUNTANT, buys the various Chrisco hamper gift cards.

She makes $55k a year, and lives at home, but struggles to get to payday.

She's a very special kind of stupid.

Godammit working full time + living at home is the best scenario imaginable for saving up heaps of money, wtf is she blowing her cash on.

An colleague of mine, who is an ACCOUNTANT, buys the various Chrisco hamper gift cards.

She makes $55k a year, and lives at home, but struggles to get to payday.

She's a very special kind of stupid.
How the * is that possible?

If I was a client of hers I’d cease services immediately.

Godammit working full time + living at home is the best scenario imaginable for saving up heaps of money, wtf is she blowing her cash on.

How the **** is that possible?

If I was a client of hers I’d cease services immediately.

She goes to Comicon and spends $800 a photo with some obscure celebrity I've never heard of.

Brags that she's "met" them.

She brought a folder into work with like 50 photos in it with all these D class celebs.

From my understanding that is where her money goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the dressing up part of those sort of things, not my scene but people look like they're having fun. Paying that sort of money for 10 seconds with someone is plain bizarre.

i guy i used to work with goes to them all the time, he even pays more for the VIP access,he is a big big movie nerd

I swear people who are into all this fantasy TV shows/movies/books/cosplay etc. are a goddamn goldmine. they seem to have an unlimited amount of money and little to no regard as to where it goes as long as it goes toward their obscure hobby.
I recently moved house and am currently coming to terms with how much of my disposable income used to go into LEGO and obscure fantasy book series from the 80s.

The LEGO has appreciated though.

Well maybe if you hadn't blown your weekly budget on a bonanza of overpriced crap that won't last you beyond January...

View attachment 432158

tenor.gif

Just joined this website to say i read through all 99 pages of this thread and it is glorious.i remember my exs mum and sister always trying to flog the chrisco spiel on me every year,i work in a supermarket and explained to them its cheaper and easier to just buy what i need weekly..they wouldnt believe me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back