Cyril Rioli is still the most overrated player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. I come off like a real piece of s**t trolling someone about their sick family member ay!
It's like I think they owe me something and I get to judge what they do.
I just love how these maybloom internet heroes continually own themselves in hypocrisy yet still attempt to pass themselves of as warriors for morality and then stumble around dumbfounded as to why no one in the league takes them at all seriously.

Fah king funny as hell to watch. :D:thumbsu:

Yeah. I come off like a real piece of s**t trolling someone about their sick family member ay!
It's like I think they owe me something and I get to judge what they do.

You can judge anybody I suppose, except there is no fault in this case, it's just a player trying to get home to see a seriously ill father, and behaving consistently with that. The only shame as usual lies with the few handbaggers trying to use this to draw a false equivalence with GAJ's less than stellar behaviour.

It was pathetic enough when these handbags were focused on making excuses for Gary, and using his family tragedy to argue for mere trade currency; trying to draw other players into their shame only adds another level of cringe. Pathetic.

Last edited:
You can judge anybody I suppose, except there is no fault in this case, it's just a player trying to get home to see a seriously ill father, and behaving consistently with that.
Poor little guy, and it’s truly heartbreaking but at least his old man is still alive.

GAJ had to go home to bury his sister yet some of you flogs danced on her grave and called him every name under the sun as well as selfish. :rolleyes:

There were even threads started to troll him over it.

Deplorable.

GAJ had to go home to bury his sister yet some of you flogs danced on her grave and called him every name under the sun as well as selfish. :rolleyes:

Could have easily gone back to the Gold Coast after!!

The Rioli family is esteemed and football royalty. Deserves a lot of respect.

The Ablett family reputation is not that great.

Poor little guy, and it’s truly heartbreaking but at least his old man is still alive.

Deplorable.
Yep. That is so fuken poor.

The Rioli family is esteemed and football royalty. Deserves a lot of respect.

The Ablett family reputation is not that great.
Oh. We only feel empathy or even afford basic human decency to people with sick or recently deceased family members if their family is deemed to be respected.
Now why I get why yous are such campaigners.

You’re one of the deplorable flogs in question.

Just have a listen to yourself mate..

“Could have gone back after!!”

B1C4B2FF-B142-41EF-A163-8F810DC8F9FD.jpeg

ffs, like his family tragedy is any of your personal business.

Flogs like you probably go around pissing on people’s graves for a laugh. :thumbsdown:

They all love ya Cyril !!

images

View attachment 438541

Flogs like you probably go around pissing on people’s graves for a laugh. :thumbsdown:

Oh. We only feel empathy or even afford basic human decency to people with sick or recently deceased family members if their family is deemed to be respected.
Now why I get why yous are such campaigners.

Lets be real here the only Ablett worth saving is Nathan. The rest can be shot up to the moon!

He’s still on a list? Surprising. Should be tax deductible as a charity donation.

View attachment 438541

look who you’re talking to.
Let me guess the troll threads. Bosk the amoeba front and centre?

Deplorable.

Gaz had been trying to get out of his contract with GC for 2 years, this year he picked when he could be stuffed playing. The family tragedy was the tipping point that necessitated the trade.

It's a long bow to draw on Cyril's leave for his sick dad.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaz had been trying to get out of his contract with GC for 2 years, this year he picked when he could be stuffed playing. The family tragedy was the tipping point that necessitated the trade.

It's a long bow to draw on Cyril's leave for his sick dad.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ok so we are only meant to troll over recently dead or sick family members if players want out of their contract and/or if we don't respect their old man.

Ok so we are only meant to troll over recently dead or sick family members if players want out of their contract and/or if we don't respect their old man.

Should we respect someone of Ablett's ilk, his religious beliefs and his criminal past ?

The apple doesn't fall from the tree, luckily Nathan has avoided controversy thus far

Wait so what I've gathered over the last page is that Cyril will be finishing his playing career in the Tiwi Islands because of a family tragedy. What he's going back to the club he was at? Oh I see this is totally like what mercenary GAJ did, you should be ashamed you Hawk flogs :rolleyes:

Should we respect someone of Ablett's ilk, his religious beliefs and his criminal past ?

The apple doesn't fall from the tree, luckily Nathan has avoided controversy thus far
Nup. No need to respect him as a person I would've thought.
Trolling his sons dead sister I guess that's personal choice too.
Depends on how much of a campaigner you are I guess.

Deplorable.

Taking the piss out of your own player with obviously inaccurate summations shows where this conversation is at. Not even Geelong flogs respect Tablett. It explains why so many are so keen to use his family tragedy as currency.

Last edited:
Taking the piss out of your own player with obviously inaccurate summations shows where this conversation is at. Not even Geelong flogs respect Tablett. It explains why so many are so keen to use his family tragedy as currency.
Riding high on his sisters death just because his name is Ablett or he plays for Geelong shows how low standards are atm.

No wonder Hawf flogs are here rubbing their hands with glee.

Nup. No need to respect him as a person I would've thought.
Trolling his sons dead sister I guess that's personal choice too.
Depends on how much of a campaigner you are I guess.
Some personal choices are bad, his choices over this are disgusting.

Like I said, he probably pisses on graves for a fun night out.

Riding high on his sisters death just because his name is Ablett or he plays for Geelong shows how low standards are atm.

No wonder Hawf flogs are here rubbing their hands with glee.

Which posters have been riding high on his sister's death.

Care to name names with links to posts?

Or is it more of a vibe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back