Official Bay13 2017 LEAST Humorous Poster Award --- Congratulations Subaru!

Who wins the inaugural 2017 Bay13 LEAST Humorous Poster Award?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome friends to a new yearly award to accompany POTY, FOTY, AWOTY & Most Improved Poster OTY. :)

This award will recognize the Bay13 poster with the most stunted sense of humor, who spent 2017 posting boring post after post without ever raising a chuckle out of anyone.

I'll start the noms with some great examples.

Laphroaig - Possesses no appreciable sense of humor whatsoever and has the personality of a wet sponge.
Geelong Dynasty - Any humor he has is buried under a mountain of repetitive Hawk-baiting.
HumanMeatball - Oh dear.... I could write a chatbot in C64 Basic with more personality than this bloke.

Further noms:

OneGreatClub
William Wonka
subaru
maryjames
NorthernLights
General Giant
bombersfan4000
If you don't add TazHawk15 and that other hawfie loser Hork Dork then this fred isn't legit.

So not today?

supernatural.gif

If you don't add TazHawk15 and that other hawfie loser Hork Dork then this fred isn't legit.
If you add TazHawk then you have to add Bombersfan4000, they are the same poster, they just go for different teams

Posting the same inane comment places you right up there with the favourites.

Well done on disappearing after every Hawfie loss last year.
Except I was here every week, but cool story bro.

You done a runner you weak campaigner, all the deflections in the world will not change it.

Notice how I never had to worry about posting after the Hawks V COLA games.

9 out of the last 12 OUCH. :)

Thanks for the rent free space.

You done a runner you weak campaigner, all the deflections in the world will not change it.

Haha, nice one, disappearing man. Takes you four days to get over a home and away loss, you softhawk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of going a few bigger names instead of the same shittrucks. Maybe chuck in a Mofra for the sake of it.

The thing is you really have to take a step back and differ between someone who posts s**t you don't like (because it upsets you) and someone who is just plain not funny.

Bosk rustles me occasionally and it's because he's actually funny. You have to know the difference.

So brave turning up 4 or 5 days after every loss. You deserve some sort of bravery award.

Back