• Ok I was just going to do all Collingwood but ******* LOL Richmond

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • zackah for having a small penis

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • zackah's micro penis

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • zackah lacking a penis

• i heard zackah doesn't have a penis? No wonder he's bitter and supporter Essendong

• "Penis? Sorry I don't know what that word means" - zackah

• Penisless? Yes, that's me

• "Rumours of me having a penis are entirely unfounded" says zackah

• "If I had a penis.. I'd penis in the morning.. I'd penis in the evening.. all over this world" - z

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
2023's most popular Fred is ready to ride again in 2024, but it deserves a badge (to be awarded to supporters of the winning team who make double-digit posts ITT)

What say you zackah and Dinsdale ?

EOTY badge S.jpg

CSA: GeeLOL were the inaugural winners after sliding out of the 8 and into 12th with a premiership hangover :thumbsupemoji:

EOTY2023.jpg

2023's most popular Fred is ready to ride again in 2024, but it deserves a badge (to be awarded to supporters of the winning team who make double-digit posts ITT)

What say you zackah and Dinsdale ?

View attachment 1909517

CSA: GeeLOL were the inaugural winners after sliding out of the 8 and into 12th with a premiership hangover :thumbsupemoji:

View attachment 1909520
How about we throw a poll open for people to vote on who gets to wear the badge of the winning team (open to bay posters* only)

*mods excluded of course with it being a poll to win an award which we sadly cannot do (and what with me being the only bay essendon poster and all)

How about we throw a poll open for people to vote on who gets to wear the badge of the winning team (open to bay posters* only)

*mods excluded of course with it being a poll to win an award which we sadly cannot do (and what with me being the only bay essendon poster and all)
Speaking of badge, you forgot his Welcher of the year badge he won last month, when's he getting that?

How about we have a pole to see if we should have a pole about that 🤦‍♂️

Share the love around I say. But I guess one badge is better than none

The club wins the award :shrug: Clearly mods are not excluded from badges (and make your mind up about awards, self-proclaimed TrOTY)

1708429980021.png

Besides Essendong surely can't go another year without a finals win... can they?

Sadly no badges were awarded last year

It's never too late

zackah sounds like we have a volunteer

de4329c5-0d97-4bd0-8753-b8e325b78ffe.gif

Just thinking about it, the 2023 EOTY badge should be worn by the Bay’s biggest GeeLOL fanboi

That’s right, I’m talking about none other than…

/drumroll

Elmer Judd!

Sadly, he ded. So IMO it should go to the poster who made no fewer than 268 posts in the 2023 EOTY Fred:

HAPPY CHEFFY/The Cat Stevens Experience

Oh wait… they ded too. I thought Cats had nine lives?

OK then, what about the poster who made 63 posts ITT - your friend and mine, the flog who loves a Fanta pants and changes his username more often than his underwear:

FISTO

Wow, finally found a live one 😮

and/or STPer18 with 52 posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately they haven't learned from last year. Once again the MCG and its troublesome turf are looking to make a mockery of the start of the season.

It's just extremely disappointing.

Apparatly it's more important for Taylor Swaft to make millions of dollars off gullible white girls than it is to ensure the safety of professional athletes.
I nominate the clowns running the MCG.

Sam Powell-Pepper pig for getting 4 weeks in a match sim 😂

The people have spoken and they want a EOTY badge zackah

Meanwhile, some early noms:

:$ AFlol for scheduling a snorefest and lying about it being a sellout

:$ lolnarrm for trying their best to choke

:$ Shitney for being s**t
I already told you we would organise it you flog. To be decided by a poll for the bay posters of the winning team, excluding mods :)

Back