Game CONGRATS to the 2023 Sam Newman EOTY [Finals Edition] winners: CarLOLton

What was the most embarrassing event of the 2023 finals series?

• Ainters being the only home team to lose W1; one and done despite winning the free kick count again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Keeping it rolling for the finals... who will embarrassingly lose their EF? Who will straight set? Who will lose a final by a massive margin? These questions and more will be answered ITT

And we already have a nom:

:$ CarLOLton Bloosers for trying to spin their players punching on at training on the eve of their first final in a decade as a positive sign

I know it’s not breaking news but finals related:

:$ the lolFL for inviting a 50 year old jugalo band to play at the GF after everyone else told Gil to GAGF

And why not make it a daily double

:$ the lolFL for ensuring their love child Swines made finals again despite getting smacked by 81 points in last years GF and losing to Crom

As always, flogs, you can nominate whatever you like but things that:

• Haven’t happened
  • Involve clubs/people who aren’t in the finals

are extremely unlikely to make the pole
What if it is

One More Time Film GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:$ Smellbum Dreamons for their 2 goal first half, kicking more behinds than goals, having more scoring shots, +6 frees and almost double the I50s and still losing and kicking SIX shots at goal OOF - even Richo never did that in a single game - while Kossie and Sick Bitsch tried to take MOTY/kick GOTY every chance they got and missed

Is it too early to nominate Collywobbles or do we have to wait for the inevitable?

What if it is

One More Time Film GIF

:$ Maya Sol for being a premature ejaculator

Last edited:
I know it’s not breaking news but finals related:

:$ the lolFL for inviting a 50 year old jugalo band to play at the GF after everyone else told Gil to GAGF

And why not make it a daily double

:$ the lolFL for ensuring their love child Swines made finals again despite getting smacked by 81 points in last years GF and losing to Crom
The AFL got Insane Clown Posse?

Back