Game CONGRATS to the 2023 Sam Newman EOTY [Finals Edition] winners: CarLOLton

What was the most embarrassing event of the 2023 finals series?

• Ainters being the only home team to lose W1; one and done despite winning the free kick count again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell us more.
I called him his well and truly earned name the one that rhymes with “fred speaks”. The very name we’ve all been calling him by for years. It upsets him so much it they’ve had to add it to the swear filter :$:$

Let this be a lesson to those of us who didn’t realise it was a warning level offence and get creative.

Apparently he reported me for doing so. So not only is he a known welcher but also a masher. I would be deeply embarrassed to show myself around here if I were him/her/them/it.

I called him his well and truly earned name the one that rhymes with “fred speaks”. The very name we’ve all been calling him by for years. It upsets him so much it they’ve had to add it to the swear filter :$:$

Let this be a lesson to those of us who didn’t realise it was a warning level offence and get creative.

Apparently he reported me for doing so. So not only is he a known welcher but also a masher. I would be deeply embarrassed to show myself around here if I were him/her/them/it.
That’s next level floggery.

Last edited:

Let this be a lesson to those of us who didn’t realise it was a warning level offence to get creative

Cry harder, flog 🤣

he a known welcher

Think you're confusing me with MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1696246058508.png
the-simpsons-stop.gif

I do believe this is the most one-sided pole in the history of EOTW.... fittingly nobody voting for the best two teams of the year who put on the greatest AFL grand final ever

So congrats Channel 7, your absolutely shithouse coverage of this monumental event wins you the Sammy Newman nom for the final week of season 2023

We will now have a pole to determine the most embarrassing event of the finals series from the winners of weeks 1-4

Last edited:
And the finalists for the 2023 Sammy are:

Week 1: Ainters for being the only home team to lose; one and done despite winning the free kick count again

Week 2: Dreamons for their B2B straight sets exit with an epic choke starring Todd 'turnover' Viney & Big Gawn

Week 3: CarLOLton for choking 5 goal lead, giving up 10 goals to 1, Curnow & McKay 1 goal/game - pretenders

Week 4: Channel 7 for godawful GF commentary & coverage, more interested in showing crowd shots of fatcats

NB Yes Elmer_Dudd was the joint winner in week 2 for conceding the game and leaving early then flogging up the Bay, but he's not here to enjoy this as he's suspended again :$ so let's recognise him in the FOTY instead :)

Last edited:
Back