North's B&F Medal is named after an Essendon Cheat and I'm uncomfortable

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwoods 4peat is even worse! 1930 Lose to Geelong in the Grand Final and somehow win the flag.

Each one of those 4 flags has a blatant asterisk. I thought it was satire when I was reading how they won them.
Collingwood's 4-peat is down to John Wren's illegal activity, then funneling those gambling takings (off the poor working class during the great depression no less) into Collingwood so they could buy players.

It's the source of the traditional hatred of Collingwood - embracing scum-sucking lowlifes of the 1920s.

The funny thing is that even though Billy avoids any hint of physical contact by running a million miles an hour away from it, he is now Norfs best player.
Billy would be Essendon's toughest inside mid

The funny thing is that even though Billy avoids any hint of physical contact by running a million miles an hour away from it, he is now Norfs best player.

LOL Norf just LOL

You know it. Our recruiting is just AAA.

Dont be salty.

We brought in our best player for absolutely nothing.

#culture #acerecruiting #destinationclub

Collingwoods 4peat is even worse! 1930 Lose to Geelong in the Grand Final and somehow win the flag.

Each one of those 4 flags has a blatant asterisk. I thought it was satire when I was reading how they won them.

Imagine if Cats could have gone back to back at any point between 07-11, let alone 4 in a row? Might finally be able to call your era a dynasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does Hartung's head look too big for his body in this pic? Surely that hasn't happened since joining Norf?
Absolutely nothing to do with North's bargain basement supplements regime. Nothing whatsoever.

latest

The Dusty Martin of the 1900’s.

Found out he played for Richmond and the handlebar moustached cheersquad had a banner “Syd,ole chap,please come to North”

“As long as you name your b and f after my name”
I heard they even ignored the one jovial time in a state of 'extreme merryment' he accosted a poor unfortunate lass with some eating accoutrements in a local Richmond tavern.
The Tigers apparently paid an undisclosed sum of poundy-doos to keep the tale away from the pages of The Argus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back