Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6 Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day team. Let's send the snow bunnies home with a loss.
We are at home so you’re wrong on that front friend

No comment on the loss though cos you are probably right

I'm totally voting sausageroll for the EKA this year

I will be perplexed if he doesn’t go all the way this year, he has the experience. No reason he shouldn’t win that comes to mind

I will be perplexed if he doesn’t go all the way this year, he has the experience. No reason he shouldn’t win that comes to mind

From a quick glance at the pool he's up against exclusively rookies. Would sad if a seasoned campaigner didn't win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headless I hope you can focus on the game today and not let the complete lack of #fanfare the Dragons are bringing to the table distract and depress you. Use it as a vehicle to inspire you and fire you up. Stay strong mate, we are all behind you .... because you have the most pace and most of us have shot knees

#TheMarchto300

Headless I hope you can focus on the game today and not let the complete lack of #fanfare the Dragons are bringing to the table distract and depress you. Use it as a vehicle to inspire you and fire you up. Stay strong mate, we are all behind you .... because you have the most pace and most of us have shot knees

#TheMarchto300

I genuinely forgot that this was such a milestone. What is this, friend? #Headless297?

Maaate, you ready? Game should start soonish
I playing let right out today yeah? I noticed i didnt make the team sheet again so i assume im chief hydration officer or the team groin massager for the day.

Just awaiting orders, but im ready

I genuinely forgot that this was such a milestone. What is this, friend? #Headless297?

Yes, yes indeed it is. A remarkable achievement. One that demands our attention. One that we will be telling our grandkids about. I am just thrilled to be a part of it. Any words before you go out today mate?

#fanfare #Headless297 #Frankstonrovermedal #TheMarchto300

I playing let right out today yeah? I noticed i didnt make the team sheet again so i assume im chief hydration officer or the team groin massager for the day.

Just awaiting orders, but im ready
Have you seen my qooty bag?

Yes, yes indeed it is. A remarkable achievement. One that demands our attention. One that we will be telling our grandkids about. I am just thrilled to be a part of it. Any words before you go out today mate?

#fanfare #Headless297 #Frankstonrovermedal # TheMarchto300

Yes.

I am the greatest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back