Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Crawf has always been selfless. Here he is again, this time trying to help out the dregs of society. :thumbsu:

I say this with all due respect to Crawf - he is like a labrador. You can't help but love him, his heart is always in the right place and he wouldn't hold any malice even if you smacked over the nose with the newspaper. If anyone was going to work with the Experimenter of Essenscum it was always going to be Crawf, the lovable dolt.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's back in court again, guys.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/bombers-supplements-saga-back-in-court-20180317-p4z4vb.html
Bombers supplements saga back in court

Melbourne lawyer Jackson Taylor will continue his bid to seek clarity on the Essendon supplements saga when his case against the AFL heads to the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

Sources close to the case confirmed on Saturday that it would go ahead, for Jackson has provided security for costs to pursue his claims of deceptive and misleading conduct, claims the AFL denies.

Taylor had initially lodged a writ against the AFL, including chief executive Gillon McLachlan and former chairman Mike Fitzpatrick, in February last year.

He will be represented by human rights lawyer Julian Burnside, QC, with their case claiming the AFL had deceived or misled the public to protect its interests and reputation through the five-year scandal. One claim is that McLachlan attempted to reach an outcome before players and Essendon officials had been interviewed by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and the AFL.​

I'm looking forward to our 5th premiership in ten years!

It's back in court again, guys.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/bombers-supplements-saga-back-in-court-20180317-p4z4vb.html
Bombers supplements saga back in court

Melbourne lawyer Jackson Taylor will continue his bid to seek clarity on the Essendon supplements saga when his case against the AFL heads to the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

Sources close to the case confirmed on Saturday that it would go ahead, for Jackson has provided security for costs to pursue his claims of deceptive and misleading conduct, claims the AFL denies.

Taylor had initially lodged a writ against the AFL, including chief executive Gillon McLachlan and former chairman Mike Fitzpatrick, in February last year.

He will be represented by human rights lawyer Julian Burnside, QC, with their case claiming the AFL had deceived or misled the public to protect its interests and reputation through the five-year scandal. One claim is that McLachlan attempted to reach an outcome before players and Essendon officials had been interviewed by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and the AFL.​

I'm looking forward to our 5th premiership in ten years!
One of the best parts about the whole doping saga was the Bomber fans get up in arms because the AFL dared to try and orchestrate an outcome that would protect them....and here they are again.

One of the best parts about the whole doping saga was the Bomber fans get up in arms because the AFL dared to try and orchestrate an outcome that would protect them....and here they are again.
It's amazing, isn't?

The AFL bent over backwards trying to sweep everything under the carpet with minimal disruption, and yet they feel the victim of an AFL conspiracy.

God, I hope some truths come out, including Demetriou's perversion of the course of justice.

I wonder if the dirt they are searching for is incriminating evidence against other teams. Once the evidence was in that the * had been up to no good, the story changed to "well everyone else was doing it". I recon they think everyone was tipped-off like they were.

It will be interesting if further s**t hits the fan and involves those who had prior links with a provincial team.

I cannot begin to imagine my grief if we are involved.

I wonder if the dirt they are searching for is incriminating evidence against other teams. Once the evidence was in that the * had been up to no good, the story changed to "well everyone else was doing it". I recon they think everyone was tipped-off like they were.

It will be interesting if further s**t hits the fan and involves those who had prior links with a provincial team.

I cannot begin to imagine my grief if we are involved.

Where were Dank and Robinson prior to the Dons in a full time capacity?

If it’s anyone, it’s the pussys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back