Think Tank Dogs in Denial

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t even Norf wouldn't be seen dead pulling a crowd of 6k. :openmouth:
The band wagon must have broken down somewhere along the Western Freeway. I hope they make it back in time for the Saturday night block buster against Brisbane at Etihad.

In all fairness, this is a major oversight by the club. The club is trying to build a supporter base in Ballarat by playing more and more regular season matches there, but they've done it at the expense of the Melbourne based supporters.

I have a reserved HOME & AWAY membership, yet I don't get entry into these matches and have to buy tickets. Its a bit of a double whammy - not only do i have to go out of my way to get to Ballarat, I then have to fork out more to get into the ground.

I get that we have to build our supporter base for long term sustainability, but don't crap on your existing members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Bay though so, **** off GWS campaigner, you only got that much for a final last year. Piece of s**t plastic ****.
It was pretty clear on the TV you were outnumbered by Suns supporters. Possible friends and family of the players.

well **** me. A Greater Wetter Felafel supporter ragging the bulldogs over crowds

the modern world, where real facts don't matter. Opinion = fact these days
Bullshit!!! It was GC fan not a GWS supporter and if you disagree then your clearly a Trump lover who hates women. :mad:

In all fairness, this is a major oversight by the club. The club is trying to build a supporter base in Ballarat by playing more and more regular season matches there, but they've done it at the expense of the Melbourne based supporters.

I have a reserved HOME & AWAY membership, yet I don't get entry into these matches and have to buy tickets. Its a bit of a double whammy - not only do i have to go out of my way to get to Ballarat, I then have to fork out more to get into the ground.

I get that we have to build our supporter base for long term sustainability, but don't crap on your existing members.

Want a solution ?

Pies play 16+ games at the G every year.

I would definitely have rather panned for gold then have it framed for twice the price of what it's worth at the gift shop than go watch whatever-the-hell-that-was on Saturday

And I did neither

Remove this Banner Ad

Back