Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably good for the future that they ate holding off the big deals until the tv show. It might make the while trade talk garbage shorter in years to come. It's quite a struggle for all the journos to keep going when nothing is happening...

I can see us ******* this up. Too arrogant for our own good.

Given the circumstances Shiel is not worth two first round picks and I support Dodoro holding that line.

One year left of contract and then the Giants would get one compensation pick in the first round.
Plus they have to shed $.

You're not going to think it's arrogance when we have both Shiel and a 2019 first round pick in our keeping.

SOS and Dodo would thrive in hamming it up for the event, reckon they’ll get into a bit of push and shove for the cameras?
insert Dodo WWE gif with him charging SOS in the ring, then Bolton appears from under the ring like that leprechaun that used to appear and starts biting Dodo's ankle

I thought people were joking when they said trades were being held off until tonight. But it’s ******* real isn’t it? What’s the point of prime time tv if it’s all done and dusted? **** I hate the campaigners. Fake everything until every fake ****** has forgotten that fake is ****** and not actually ******* real.
itsrealtomedammit.gif

itsrealtomedammit.gif

latest

And people have a go at me. There will plenty more worse than me who would want Dodoros head if this deal falls through.
Dude, seriously. It's a non story. It's media building up tension for the last day of clicks.

Look at all the trades that haven't been done, Dodoro isn't ******* anything up, it's just the usual easy target for s**t media to attached a story too.

Given the circumstances Shiel is not worth two first round picks and I support Dodoro holding that line.

One year left of contract and then the Giants would get one compensation pick in the first round.

You're not going to think it's arrogance when we have both Shiel and a 2019 first round pick in our keeping.

for the sake of conversation that stand only applies if you are the only interested party aka stringer last year..

this year there are 3 other parties who are also keen and the players wasn't against them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People really believe everything they hear in the media don’t they. Shiel has to sign off on whatever club he wants to go to, he can’t be traded against his will.

This is spot on. If they Slide to 8th next year which is very likely and he stays cause he is dead agasint going to anyone bar bombers they get pick 13 in the draft or some s..t like that. This year or next. I'm not worried if we don't get him. Pick up libba for a 2nd or 3rd round pick and take best kid at 9 and get Shiel next year for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back