No Oppo Supporters ASAGA - The Final Chapter - Appeal Dismissed (Page 12) - The End

Remove this Banner Ad

The bulldogs need to get rid of that guy. He's about 3 minutes away from sending them back to oblivion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else read "The straight dope"? I wouldn't have thought i would want to but when i started i couldn't stop. It was like a drug (ahem) having all the gaps filled in. Having everything you wondered about put in context and explained (fairly) completely. It makes the instinct that lead to the "stand by Hird" movement look inspired. Nice to know that this board largely saw through the bullshit. It left me with two thoughts, the first that we made a terrible and naive cockup in terms of governance, and the second that the AFL acted maliciously continuously for years which could be said to dwarf Essendons error. The illegal campaign to scapegoat Hird is mind-boggling. It is simply staggering what he was put through.

Anybody else read "The straight dope"? I wouldn't have thought i would want to but when i started i couldn't stop. It was like a drug (ahem) having all the gaps filled in. Having everything you wondered about put in context and explained (fairly) completely. It makes the instinct that lead to the "stand by Hird" movement look inspired. Nice to know that this board largely saw through the bullshit. It left me with two thoughts, the first that we made a terrible and naive cockup in terms of governance, and the second that the AFL acted maliciously continuously for years which could be said to dwarf Essendons error. The illegal campaign to scapegoat Hird is mind-boggling. It is simply staggering what he was put through.
Stand by Hird was originally an opportunity for some clown to advertise his business but the support was so great that it was not required.

Got the book 2 years ago for Xmas and haven’t read it yet due to saga fatigue. I expect that I am abreast of most of the content anyway but will delve back in again in the near future.

Got the book 2 years ago for Xmas and haven’t read it yet due to saga fatigue. I expect that I am abreast of most of the content anyway but will delve back in again in the near future.
Just open it at a random page and then try to stop reading. I had no idea there was this level of information available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back