Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty good assessment there. One rule I’m really not looking forward to is the ruck/no prior rule. That will be ******* boring towards the end of the game watching the physically strongest rucks like Gawn, Sandilands & Grundy pluck it out of the air, get tackled for a ball up & repeat for 5 minutes.

Simples just don't tackle the big idiots straight away.

I reckon the in the back rule is going to frustrate a lot of fans next year. Heaps of grey area.

You are not suggesting that the AFL would introduce a series of half arsed, poorly thought out changes to the game we love ?!?!?!

This from the group that brought you this ???

1AF85D13-DAAD-4120-A544-BF1710872465.jpeg

How could you possibly reach that conclusion ??

Attachments

• 1547630839644.png
    1547630839644.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
I did yesterday. He was doing drills with some of the main midfield group. he looked pretty good from what I saw. the player that impressed me the most was richards. he looked stronger and very sharp. he was doing a lot of midfield work. his kicking was really good hitting targets. the boys looked in great spirit and were training really well. i was quite impressed by schache and the new recruits.

Does anyone know what the scheduled training times are and if they are all open to the public? I am working the next few weekends which give me days in lieu midweek and I would like to head down one day to check the boys out

I did yesterday. He was doing drills with some of the main midfield group. he looked pretty good from what I saw. the player that impressed me the most was richards. he looked stronger and very sharp. he was doing a lot of midfield work. his kicking was really good hitting targets. the boys looked in great spirit and were training really well. i was quite impressed by schache and the new recruits.

Great to hear. Could you comment on your observations of Picken, Boyd, Gowers and JJ? Many thanks for sharing this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are not suggesting that the AFL would introduce a series of half arsed, poorly thought out changes to the game we love ?!?!?!

This from the group that brought you this ???

View attachment 605833

How could you possibly reach that conclusion ??

The ironing of the AFL using circus performers to promote this thing is just so lacking in self-awarenes that it could only be done by the AFL.

Can't hardly wait for our indifference to this concept to be on full display again this year.

* that’s exciting to hear about Richards! Would love to see him establish a spot opposite Hunter on the wing this year. His tank is already insane for his age and he’ll really add that attacking flare to the role as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back