Media Environmental Vandal In Our Midst

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty happy near the beach in bayside Victoria. Less South Australians at least.
There are a lot of taggers who travel interstate .......we need to review AFL teams that played either the Crows or Port in Adelaide ....shouldn't be hard to pinpoint the vandal

Look, trees are living things and if they wish to express their individuality by getting their favourite Qooty player tattooed on their bark, I think we should be open-minded enough to accept them as they are

Bingo, we've now found the culprit. That was easy.

And you being upset every time Filf brings me a treat is even funnier.

The only thing I'm upset about is how many treats you seem to eat and yet are so svelt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 7 seconds before readinf the OP.

It has to be, it's so outrageous that it might just be the truth.

GreyCrow, beans need to be spilt here.
2 weeks

But if money changes hands I can be convinced to make it 1 week

2 weeks

But if money changes hands I can be convinced to make it 1 week
Okay, okay, you don't have to tell us, just show us the pic.

Okay, okay, you don't have to tell us, just show us the pic.
Are you going to allow this scandel to fester for 2 weeks ? ......meekly accept GreyCrow decision ? ......thought you had balls ! .....tought you could muster a campaign to solve this, like in the next 48 hours

Don't let me down

Are you going to allow this scandel to fester for 2 weeks ? ......meekly accept GreyCrow decision ? ......thought you had balls ! .....tought you could muster a campaign to solve this, like in the next 48 hours

Don't let me down
1547770729730.png

Not to mention you can't spell for s**t.

Don't let me down
My lord you speak some dribble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back