Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama National Emergencies.

Aid to Somalia.
Aid to Yemen
Aid to Libya
Aid to Yemen
Aid to South Sudan
Aid to Venezuela
Aid to Ukraine
Aid to central Africa

Trump National Emergencies

To aid America

One president cares about his own country the other,............
Have a read at what they were actually about, further they are almost all in affect today. Which ones do you have a problem with and why?

Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia
Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya
Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations
Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen
Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine
Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan
Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic
Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela
Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities
Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi

Its time MaryJames was banned from this thread. Not because he/is a troll but because his/her posts end up doing the same damage to the thread as if they were a troll. Constantly encouraging the idea that making people angry and deliberately rejecting facts is a good thing. Its disgusting and he/she needs to go.
Just don't engage with him in a serious manner. He is only posting to see his name on a page and to like minded posters.

Last edited:
Its time MaryJames was banned from this thread. Not because he/is a troll but because his/her posts end up doing the same damage to the thread as if they were a troll. Constantly encouraging the idea that making people angry and deliberately rejecting facts is a good thing. Its disgusting and he/she needs to go.
Is this a conniption?

Have a read at what they were actually about, further they are all almost in affect today. Which ones do you have a problem with and why?

Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia
Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya
Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations
Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen
Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine
Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan
Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic
Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela
Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities
Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi

Just don't engage with him in a serious manner. He is only posting to see his name on a page and to like minded posters.

No use using facts. Poster ignores it anyway. Doesnt serve their purpose.

More fool us engaging really, it’s the reaction they want.

Wow. This is exactly how the left work.. it’s embarrassing. Can’t handle it you get out.

Trump is building the wall. According to his tweet few hours ago. Another fun fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, I just remembered the best part of his presser.

The immigration lottery is a joke apparently because countries only send their worst people. He even said that if he was president of another country, he would send his worst people to the US.

Apparently other countries are actively forcing their worst people to apply for the lottery and if successful, move to the USA.

It’s quite apparent he isn’t aware of how anything actually works.

Wow. This is exactly how the left work.. it’s embarrassing. Can’t handle it you get out.

Trump is building the wall. According to his tweet few hours ago. Another fun fact.
I hope he does build his wall through emergency money. Guarantees a national emergency on serious gun reform, money in politics and climate change action in 2020. Trump will end up doing more for the democrats then the next democrat president.

2018-05-08_150914.jpg

Why do people like your posts? Full of trash memes and digs at other posters, you complain about MJ and yet all you do is snipe and then when you fail to understand how wrong you are over and over you get upset and say, "I'm done talking to you there is no point". If you have an issue with someone put them on ignore, or just scroll pasts their posts. I try do this as much as I can but when your lynch mob goes after someone they don't like well it's hard to miss.

I hope he does build his wall through emergency money. Guarantees a national emergency on serious gun reform, money in politics and climate change action in 2020. Trump will end up doing more for the democrats then the next democrat president.

He’ll do more for the United States, and its politics in general, than anyone ever has! He truly is the Messiah!

Why do people like your posts? Full of trash memes and digs at other posters, you complain about MJ and yet all you do is snipe and then when you fail to understand how wrong you are over and over you get upset and say, "I'm done talking to you there is no point". If you have an issue with someone put them on ignore, or just scroll pasts their posts. I try do this as much as I can but when your lynch mob goes after someone they don't like well it's hard to miss.

Lol lynch mob. Most posters on here can have a discussion of some merit. However there are those on here that are only here to troll. MJ is one such poster. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. MJ gets enjoyment out of it. Otherwise the poster would engage in discussion instead of using terms like Hussain to get under people's skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back