Europe Mary, Queen of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

CD Xbow

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hobarts Mary Donaldson is becoming Queen of Denmark when her husband ascends the throne as Fred-X on January 14th. It's not really a rags to riches story as her family were clever and well off, nonetheless it is an interesting story which holds out hope for every women who has been chattered up in a pub by a geeky 'European' sounding guy. I want to congratulate Mary and wish her and her family all the best for the future. I would like to suggest we make her officially Queen of Tasmania, it would go along nicely with the new AFL team.

Hobarts Mary Donaldson is becoming Queen of Denmark when her husband ascends the throne as Fred-X on January 14th. It's not really a rags to riches story as her family were clever and well off, nonetheless it is an interesting story which holds out hope for every women who has been chattered up in a pub by a geeky 'European' sounding guy. I want to congratulate Mary and wish her and her family all the best for the future. I would like to suggest we make her officially Queen of Tasmania, it would go along nicely with the new AFL team.

Just to clarify, are you congratulating her because she's about to ascend to an unelected position, or because she was chatted up in a pub ? 🤔 🙂

When it got out, one of work mates for the next couple of years always wanted after work drinks at the Slip Inn. She made no bones about it being becouse she wanted to meet the prince of her dreams.

Just to clarify, are you congratulating her because she's about to ascend to an unelected position, or because she was chatted up in a pub ? 🤔 🙂
Both. I love to see a nice middle class Hobart girl succeed. I was in Hobart recently and I must say many of ladies really lacked the class and poise of Mary, I managed to catch some video of some Hobart gals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back