Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why any band would go out of their way to sound like the Stereophonics.

Been a while since my ears have welcomed some previously unknown gold in a SC playlist. 2 dozen carrots thanks.

Been a while since my ears have welcomed some previously unknown gold in a SC playlist. 2 dozen carrots thanks.

There's a band near the end of the playlist you might like.

Lol, that Nothing But Thieves song has to be either Ulahoopski, Loonerty or SM :p
Great song.

I've got ten on my shortlist with only four songs to listen to (and Neon Indian a definite shortlist). Wow. Sign of an awesome and varied playlist.

Lol, that Nothing But Thieves song has to be either Ulahoopski, Loonerty or SM :p
Great song.

I've got ten on my shortlist with only four songs to listen to (and Neon Indian a definite shortlist). Wow. Sign of an awesome and varied playlist.
I see Hockey Dad, so we can probably rule Loonerty out.

Nah, I like Hockey Dad.

Nothing but Thieves on the other hand...

Both pretty forgettable in my book but I can't see any difference between NBT and the GoY stuff nominated.

Sounds like Americanised soft**** rock. Might be better live but most things I've heard here have been massively soppy and overproduced.

Last edited:
What you do in this situation is set yourself a theme and find a suitable nom that way.

I challenged myself with an Artists That Look Like Hobbits theme. Hope everybody enjoys my Ed Sheeran nom.

I went with South America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back