Discussion AFLX Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got a bad feeling this will happen. We know the idiots at AFL house love to mess with things for the sake of it, and love to copy every other code where possible. Throw in the fact that “Danger” loves the idea, and you just know it’ll come in in a few years time.

I know some on here like the idea, and each to their own, but personally I hate it and hope it never happens. Let’s not copy every bloody American or European concept. Some things should just be left alone.
Yeh so do I but given the fact it was trialed in 2014 and we havnt seen it in the real season since I cling to the hope that Gillion and his cronies dont green light this stupid idea.

Looks like the AFL has found a solution to the possible clash between the jumpers. Coloured shorts are back:

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 11.00.37 am.png

Not sure if I'm a fan of coloured shorts full-time, but for AFLX I suppose they can try out whatever the want (even names on the back - which I support)

Such an amateur job on these guernseys too. Look at where the lines intersect. There's no clipping mask, you can see the other line poking through. This isn't the only guernsey it's visible on either, it just shows up best on Deadly

1550720717935.png

fd08e3cee5fcafa37be5ca0773f98684.jpg

Looks like the AFL has found a solution to the possible clash between the jumpers. Coloured shorts are back:

View attachment 621820

Not sure if I'm a fan of coloured shorts full-time, but for AFLX I suppose they can try out whatever the want (even names on the back - which I support)
I thought they were going to do this for a while now, makes sense and it doesn't actually look too bad having the coloured shorts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back