Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else need Sinnoh stones? I need like 5/6 more but i battle about once every 2 weeks, haven’t got any since start of the year.

Looking for someone who might want to battle for 30 minutes straight, surely that’s enough to get a few stones or is their a limit per day?
Pretty sure you can only get 3 rewards from battling per day.

I think 3x vs other players and then the rewards stop, also 3x vs the computer trainers and then they stop.

The Sinoh stone drop is random though.

Didn't you get your 10 stones last weekend during the event?

Never hatched one before, now two in 4 days

lkvhnpIotSy72Aai2E4x_dn9Lm1b8XBfumEgc0lgkbxp65EzKcJmVBMB0bJyxTVjEH65qawmGyNJq8KTeKI7K3KJq2JcdKNr9T2dwa4h6Q0OH-vHID3xJ-s3yzpFbMdJHcHaaAm-xJQ0SbKvhL4_y_AQ11zuIzpSpFwge3YC7oJIU5DVMzvojNHmhT85fFEPMSsZCUR3YWnEVTw2XpxScp9FQyL87ncHvDJPyCKyUfTy5O2YnMsj7MJQrTnO13BV0PhUKblsGpTNdtJp-XGLjibnT517IMZPOFP3gCwq0HczlupY_Yk1t2SAUkHvHJD3sWGyd5I7NydHjvnGMgM-lR5Wk6gIytTDKdjN4h_fZied2bfJ1z6IF9bbRrA6P5_b0niaXRfpGIdoHfCochqNGoYsk6RFhMDboaH20mV-4MDqYoHZUJBEunEeGY2cb9a3I2VIq6JW9k-bMJzC6lAzRnINSdLdy1UF5pyTRw00C5KyBOA82YkWQEJOsuRcCpgqu-gFpxW6HkLeBK0RioA0I42lXsRr5KjbYXJhuVGcfgMRGQBF0PbjNqK-WI3sVWcOkEKmUSUKUyUqSZTCl1NA387cnahi_I_A7n6fdc1cILQ0DhhUQAbHkAl5X74vbunjb2RpMqifjYrIC-9aFvNFjmhYnXHRTOo=w595-h1057-no

IaKQpfa.png

Today. Some dude in the local grou, Newish, Asked to do a tyra raid

nobody replied, it's walking distance from me, I've got 8 machamps 3000cp+, 3 100 IV, other 5 15 attack

First fight, were not close. We fail by about 30 seconds, however notice Aggron is involved, so i talk to him about his team. tried to get him to use his groudon which has mud/solar beam, ect. Tell him aggrons s**t.
end, he gets shitty at me for missing it by 10ish seconds, Could you boost your second team machamps?" "It's not that" gets shitty at me for not boosting my next 4 machamps from 2200ish to 3000 each.

What the * :/

Today. Some dude in the local grou, Newish, Asked to do a tyra raid

nobody replied, it's walking distance from me, I've got 8 machamps 3000cp+, 3 100 IV, other 5 15 attack

First fight, were not close. We fail by about 30 seconds, however notice Aggron is involved, so i talk to him about his team. tried to get him to use his groudon which has mud/solar beam, ect. Tell him aggrons s**t.
end, he gets shitty at me for missing it by 10ish seconds, Could you boost your second team machamps?" "It's not that" gets shitty at me for not boosting my next 4 machamps from 2200ish to 3000 each.

What the **** :/
Normally when I read these stories it's about experienced players treating newbies like crap but in this case it sounds like you were genuinely trying to help him but he didn't want to know about it.

Normally when I read these stories it's about experienced players treating newbies like crap but in this case it sounds like you were genuinely trying to help him but he didn't want to know about it.
He was pretty fustraited, however i said we would probably be able to do it however chance we wont be able to. Wasn't going to sink 500k+ stardust to shave 5 seconds off the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is getting huge and due for a part 2. We’re still missing a feature from the old BF forum to make this roll over a breeze so I’m going to have to do it manually.

Just asking if there are any really important posts you guys need? Obviously the first one with the IDs, but is there anything else important that should be in a part 2 that I should move?

This thread is getting huge and due for a part 2. We’re still missing a feature from the old BF forum to make this roll over a breeze so I’m going to have to do it manually.

Just asking if there are any really important posts you guys need? Obviously the first one with the IDs, but is there anything else important that should be in a part 2 that I should move?
I believe the OP with the names is really it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back