Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll have to play for no points I reckon as they won’t want a bye and wouldn’t be surprised if they were on 35 points for the year also due to the amount they would be over.

I reckon that would sit nice with clubs towing the line....

Reading the SANFL article it seems as though the current committee found out about previous committee indiscretions and supported the process which lead to previous committee being penalised. Won’t be so easy at Deer Park as the committee will try to cover everything up. Hopefully the investigators get to the truth and the penalty is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To much time on your hands Goldy

Sorry mate ...way off

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Give it a rest goose any news on the so called investigation plenty of talk a month ago all gone quiet You muppets

Well said

Reading the SANFL article it seems as though the current committee found out about previous committee indiscretions and supported the process which lead to previous committee being penalised. Won’t be so easy at Deer Park as the committee will try to cover everything up. Hopefully the investigators get to the truth and the penalty is huge.

Sorry for winning

Only over by $25,000 so I , along with many others think DP are loads past that figure so see what happens and yes I am also led to believe that interviews are over according to a Melton Sth recruit so first or second week of March there should be a statement.

Correct weight

People have been warned about naming posters even if it's wrong.

I'm also growing tired of the trolling on the whole DP thing. Practice matches are around the corner so how about we get some discussion going on those.

Why was it called off?
Roota, according to article in today’s Herald Sun, it was apparently due to safety fears because of a series of dangerous incidents. North Heidelberg believes the aggression was instigated by an early tackle that concussed a player.

Carlton VFL coach Josh Fraser, Nth Heidelberg coach Boomer Harvey and umpires mutually agreed to call it off at half time as it was getting out of control. “It was getting pretty willing and we didn’t want to put the players at risk” Fraser said.

Last edited:
Don’t be sorry pal. Winning is a good thing. Winning as a team is one of the best emotions I have ever experienced in life. Working hard for something and doing it within the rules is a great feeling.

Should be good then when it actually happens

Roota, according to article in today’s Herald Sun, it was apparently due to safety fears because of a series of dangerous incidents. North Heidelberg believes the aggression was instigated by an early tackle that concussed a player.

Carlton VFL coach Josh Fraser, Nth Heidelberg coach Boomer Harvey and umpires mutually agreed to call it off at half time as it was getting out of control. “It was getting pretty willing and we didn’t want to put the players at risk” Fraser said.

Ordinary for a practice match that coaches can’t control their players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate

Good player. They're cooked.

What is Contessa doing down there? Didn't he bring any players over from Pascoe?
Who would follow him? They achieved nothing under his watch & 1/2 the team were over 30 year old ex afl players.
They weren’t going to follow him for love.
Sunshine did well to just lose a gf 2 years ago but recruiting last year thinking they could take the next step is biting them hard now.
If not for Albion they’d be staring down relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back