Politics & Government Police Brutality

Will this be a catalyst for real change or will it be more of the same?

• Change

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More of the same

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This should be in the thread "white women who are scared of black men". My favourite has to be this one:

Love it how she plays the victim at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone read about the shootout on a Florida highway today? Cops killed 3 people. Unfortunately for them, 1 was an innocent civilian hit in crossfire and another was the UPS driver who was taken hostage. 33% success? lol.

Utterly pathetic. I'd link a video of the shooting, but it shows people being shot. It's on youtube though.

Edit: Different angle showing no one being shot.

The subsequent tweet from UPS basically licking boots was a sight to behold.

Anyone read about the shootout on a Florida highway today? Cops killed 3 people. Unfortunately for them, 1 was an innocent civilian hit in crossfire and another was the UPS driver who was taken hostage. 33% success? lol.

Utterly pathetic. I'd link a video of the shooting, but it shows people being shot. It's on youtube though.

Edit: Different angle showing no one being shot.

Did anyone hear a story in nt of a guy lying in bed shot three times and then dragged out and thrown in a paddy wagon and driven off. The coos there cause he breeches bail attending his grandfather's funeral. Many family witnessed the murder. And the gov sent in 40 anti terrorists coppers armed with machine guns afterwards and made sure everyone kept their mouths shuts.

Yep, betya you never heard anything about. Is because you're racist?

This should be in the thread "white women who are scared of black men". My favourite has to be this one:

Love it how she plays the victim at the end.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, although I have to say even though I hated that woman at the start, I actually felt sorry for her by the end of it.

Back