Teams 2019 My RDT Team: H&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't look good for Balta it seems, Richmond announced Lynch would play but silent on Balta

Hopefully Geelong tell us about Constable, Clark and Atkins tomorrow before teams for PR

Waiting on say Parker, Scott and Hore too

Doubt Scrimshaw plays

Walsh
Setterfield
Gibbons
Burgess
Collins
B Smith
Rozee
Drew
Butters
Duursma

All confirmed though
Relax Balta named and wont be dropped anytime soon IMO they kept quiet about it bkos everyone wants to hear about Lynch

But what's he likely to score?
I reckon he'll score well, being around the contest as 2nd ruck will help.

Still worried about JS though, and the possibility that he is only in to bail Lynch out of rucking while he gets up to speed. Hardwick was pretty clear that they wouldn't play Balta and Lynch together a few days ago, so weird to see them both in now.

Relax Balta named and wont be dropped anytime soon IMO they kept quiet about it bkos everyone wants to hear about Lynch
Hope so
But what's he likely to score?

Still worried about JS though, and the possibility that he is only in to bail Lynch out of rucking while he gets up to speed. Hardwick was pretty clear that they wouldn't play Balta and Lynch together a few days ago, so weird to see them both in now.
Balta will be up and down with scoring, but he's miles ahead of Parker and Petruccelle. Parker can tackle at least though, so he's ahead of Petruccelle for me

Feel it's Drew vs Balta for F6 if you roll 4 forwards deep

Forwards and rucks are done, just a question of Parker (much preferred) vs Petruccelle at F8

I think if Constable is an emergency on Friday I'll still take him, he's too good to rot in the twos, M11 until he debuts, same with Clark, D8 til he débuts

Cousins not being named would be annoying though, would probably move Drew to the mids and take McCarthy up forward.

Down back, if both Hore and Scrimshaw ain't named, then I'll probably scrap Butters for Atkins and take Collins

So yeah, just a bit of tinkering down back or in the mids for rookies if needed, but won't be screwing my premo/midpricer structure for rookies

Boak v heeney v billings doing my head in...I think heeney has the biggest upside but his ability to run around and not touch the ball for a half consistently did my head in last season..I think boak will consistently be 90-100 if he plays mid. With hanners out until at least round 4, billings should play big midfield minutes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Boak v heeney v billings doing my head in...I think heeney has the biggest upside but his ability to run around and not touch the ball for a half consistently did my head in last season..I think boak will consistently be 90-100 if he plays mid. With hanners out until at least round 4, billings should play big midfield minutes.

I'm with you. Heeney vs Boak.

Also keep playing with Lincoln McCarthy at f4. Either him or worpel.

Can people see McCarthy doing well? Enough to upgrade sooner over holding worpel and making the same cash?

Heeney v billings a decision for me. head says heeney but billings could be a great POD

I rate both Boak and Heeney

F3-4 for me

Billings is an upgrade target only if he plays well, just can't trust him from last year

Can people see McCarthy doing well? Enough to upgrade sooner over holding worpel and making the same cash?
Worpel is a long term hold imo

McCarthy horses for courses, upgrade/downgrade when maxed out, or if he's a consistent scorer hold until other rookies are done. He won't be long term but he's a stepping stone

I’ve currently got worpel...he’s a big risk at his price. I’m relying on him getting 6+ tackles a game as he will have 2:1 handball to kick ratio. He will have 7-8 kicks and 15 handballs most weeks...he will need to score 85-90 first 3 weeks to justify starting with him.

McCarthy is an interesting one...could he be like Christensen last season?? He will definitely make big $$$ if he can stay on the park first 6-8 rounds...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's taking his spot though ?? Grigg down as indefinite with his knee, and Soldo, Menadue and Markov as the emergencies. I'm thinking he's a good pick.

I've played with...
Brouch > cousins
McCarthy > Boak

That leaves me with 4 premium, Libba, Walsh and butters.

Or its 4 premium, brouch, Libba, Walsh and butters
Plus
Danger, heeney, Kelly, McCarthy, setterfield, Drew.

Thoughts on Kelly? Is Dunkley better or maybe leave second option and run Boak instead of Kelly?

Relevant post. I have Heeney, Boak and McCarthy at the moment.

B Crouch vs Rockliff?
Hard to say

Both have durability concerns

I'd say on current form Crouch as Rocky has yet to have a game recently where he's big on tackles, we don't know if he's got the confidence back in his shoulder or not, Crouchs scoring patterns look fine, should go 100-105

JLT1 is a better indication of what to expect from Rocky. Against any decent team I think he will struggle. Especially when Wines returns....

He scored 60 from half a game.

Not focusing on RDT this year, so going to go after players I'm not willing to go after in AFL Fantasy

8Cm5tMF.png

dream team 2019.PNG

Ahhhh BUGGERRRRRRR

What the hell should I do? Who should I give up to fill last spot? Really not clued in this year, haven't been paying attention.

Rip it to shreds please and thankyou

Remove this Banner Ad

Back