Jesse Hogan club suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, given he's:
- Clearly struggling with issues
- Isn't meeting professional standards
- Survived his own cancer issues
- His dad died from cancer
- Is 23

I'd send him overseas for a couple of weeks and just get him out of the football bubble to clear his head. I'm not condoning his actions but it might just be best for all concerned to give him that space - he is a huge talent with a long career ahead of him if he and the club manage this situation correctly.
A young bloke on a million dollars a year, in Europe, with no training to go to, where the pills are cheap and good and the women are pretty...

Yeah ahhhh...

A young bloke on a million dollars a year, in Europe, with no training to go to, where the pills are cheap and good and the women are pretty...

Yeah ahhhh...
Why Europe? I was thinking somewhere more serene

What is the point of posting s**t like this? Do you have any kind of evidence or knowledge of what Jesse gets up to, or what he is struggling with? If not, stop filling the thread with garbage.

DSM-5

1. Anxiety Disorders (separation anxiety disorder, selective mutism, specific phobia, social phobia, panic disorder, agoraphobia, and generalized anxiety disorder).

I was right.
Freo have already come out and said the use of the term ''clinical anxiety" is wrong.

Now - you go and find me any publication or any Dr in the entire country who says treating an Anxiety Disorder with pingers, coke, durries and/or booze is a good idea????

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-21/dockers-clarify-confusion-over-hogans-clinical-anxiety

How about you get back to me with evidence of Jesse smoking durries, taking pingers and snorting coke or kindly **** off to the rumours board.
LOL
Ok mate.
Video evidence not enough for you?
You will be hard to persuade then.

If you are so naive you think hes not on the coke and pingers I cant help you.
Coke and pingers are absolutely mainstream for anyone aged 23-30 with disposable income. Not just footy players.

Oh of course, he’s been filmed inebriated so he’s clearly on every drug under the sun. You guys should consider journalism with that kind of regard for facts and willingness to write your own stories

Sorry mate but you must live a sheltered life.
If you cant tell the difference between someone pissed and someone on gear - well you mustnt get out much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan, McCarthy, Bennell, Sylvia

God Freo have bad luck with high profile recruits

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I know Freo fans disagree with this but I feel like there is an element of karma as, for me, I think the way the McCarthy deal played out was a bit of a rort.

There were some cameras but people didn't use them to film s**t ffs. Your phone could hold the crazy frog ringtone before it was full.
I had a camera on my phone but it was an absolute piece of s**t that took about a minute to take a photo.

But I guess it’s already established that Defacto aka StCicatriz is a miserable lunatic.

I know Freo fans disagree with this but I feel like there is an element of karma as, for me, I think the way the McCarthy deal played out was a bit of a rort.

How ridiculous.

Cam clearly had some issues of his own to deal with, yeah we ultimately came out of it with a better deal then expected. But there is no way we were behind him sitting the year out.

And there must have been enough evidence for GWS that McCarthy wasn't just saying he was homesick there was more to it than that.

GWS had every right to turn down the two first round draft picks but it's not like Freo were trying to steal him for under.

Nah LSD and marijuana leave it for dead. Never tried mushrooms but I'm assuming they would've made the podium too. o_O

Lsd would be 2nd. Mushrooms can be good, just need to be prepared properly. Crap like Coke ive never understood. Its always struck me as a drug for those who think theyre being hip or who havent been on any real benders in their lives or couldnt handle the heat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back