FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the producers will be running to the bank.

True, but the price they pay in the long run could be bigger. We watch it for the lols and have an insider that gives additional info for clarity, but the general viewer will be over it. How can they possibly outdo this drama next year? Gay couple, early swaps, all singles, more psychopaths? The balance has been way off since week 2-3, and this potential rubbish on Sunday could be make or break for the shows longevity.

True, but the price they pay in the long run could be bigger. We watch it for the lols and have an insider that gives additional info for clarity, but the general viewer will be over it. How can they possibly outdo this drama next year? Gay couple, early swaps, all singles, more psychopaths? The balance has been way off since week 2-3, and this potential rubbish on Sunday could be make or break for the shows longevity.

A breaking point? you may be right.

If it wasn't for this thread I probably wouldn't bother with this season anymore.

Semi truth.

There was a jokey bit about Tamara just not being happy with Dan and she jokingly offered him out to the others. Jess jokingly replied "I'll take him" and everyone laughed.

No idea about Mick but he definitely would not have just straight up offered her to Dan. He didn't know about the affair.

Isn't this what got Visionz in trouble with Tracey and the "experts" last year?

The promos for Sunday look hilarious

Martha (on a television experiement mind you) saying "it's no one else's business"

Mick "DO NOT DEFEND HER AT. ALL."

I'm looking forward to the lightbulb moment.... Cyrell was right O M G!!!!

I lol'd with Jessika trying to protesther innocence the other week by shouting louder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is obvious but I think what alot of people are struggling with is the double standards of the show, in partucular the experts. They got it wrong with Iness and Bronson early on and just haven't recovered. Next season they either let it all go or be much stricter on everyone. It will be the demise of the show in the next few years in my opinion unless they reset.

The main problem the show will have next sesson is getting contestant's who are actually in it for the right reasons. They will have no trouble getting those that love the drama and want fame.

Last edited:
Thisnis obvious but I think what alot of people are struggling with is the double standards of the show, in partucular the experts. They got it wrong with Iness and Bronson early on and just haven't recovered. Next season they either let it all go or be much stricter on everyone. It will be the demise of the show in the next few years in my opinion unless they reset.

The main problem the show will have next sesson is getting contestant's who are actually in it for the right reasons. They will have no trouble getting those that love the drama and want fame.

Who would go on this show for "the right reasons?"

For all his flaws Mike is a seriously good 'lad' and intellectual. I'd be happy to be mates with him.

Mark and Michael are spineless campaigners.

Jess and Martha are everything I wouldn't want in a woman. Yuck.

But everything we need to watch on car crash TV right?

You know in Ballet, Theatre the 'Bad guy" gets some of the biggest applause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back