Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly worried that I'll be leaving myself open to some donut carnage if I lock in trades to Lockhart and Ross. Burgess is my only forward bench cover whilst Setterfield is out, and he is likely to be dropped. So need all my onfield forwards to be named/not be late outs. Stressful.

Slightly worried that I'll be leaving myself open to some donut carnage if I lock in trades to Lockhart and Ross. Burgess is my only forward bench cover whilst Setterfield is out, and he is likely to be dropped. So need all my onfield forwards to be named/not be late outs. Stressful.

I’m the same as you...Milera injury killed me. I have Clark and burgess on bench. Both will be dropped. I also have linc McCarthy and Parker on field in forwards with balta and setterfield on bench. I’m cooked this week.

I’m the same as you...Milera injury killed me. I have Clark and burgess on bench. Both will be dropped. I also have linc McCarthy and Parker on field in forwards with balta and setterfield on bench. I’m cooked this week.
Hey at least Balta is playing! If Burgess is dropped then I'll regret doing Balta to Hore rather than Burgess to Hore. Got seduced by the DPP and the apparent JS of Burgess which as now evaporated because he has been terrible.

Hey at least Balta is playing! If Burgess is dropped then I'll regret doing Balta to Hore rather than Burgess to Hore. Got seduced by the DPP and the apparent JS of Burgess which as now evaporated because he has been terrible.
His DPP will still be useful

His DPP will still be useful
Yes but not useful in the short term of avoiding me a donut. I could swtich him back and bring in a forward instead of Lockhart but there are none on the bubble or looking like must haves. Ham and Lewis have played one game each but are not exactly desirable.

Absolute nightmare actually this round, especially as the two bubble rookies (Lockhart and Ross) are both playing in the early Wednesday game. Will just have to cross my fingers I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My options...

Clark to hore (week too late!!)
Milera to sheppard, Salem or Jones ...don’t like any but I’ll only have $620k..

Or take a risk and go:
Milera to hore- have to play hore, scrimshaw and Duursma with Clark and burgess on bench. Both will be dropped this week.
Stink McCarthy to heeney

Milera injury has cost me getting Ross as I can’t not get hore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My options...

Clark to hore (week too late!!)
Milera to sheppard, Salem or Jones ...don’t like any but I’ll only have $620k..

Or take a risk and go:
Milera to hore- have to play hore, scrimshaw and Duursma with Clark and burgess on bench. Both will be dropped this week.
Stink McCarthy to heeney

Milera injury has cost me getting Ross as I can’t not get hore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get Hore and Ross

Mileras price won't move,

After doing Clark > Lockhart I've got 345k in the kitty. Wouldn't mind some suggestions for a second trade as I'm sure there's something I'm not seeing...

The options I've considered so far are
A) Upgrading Parker (move Drew to F7) 597k avail - Walters/Menegola/Dunkley/Dahl/Marshall/etc..
B) Upgrade Libba > Macrae (gives me a genuine C option that I'm currently lacking)
C) Atkins > Ross (= $450k+ war chest)
D) Williams/BSmith > Whitfield/Lloyd

E) Other?

DT RD6.JPG
DT RD6 2.JPG

That will leave me with $230k in bank but I’ll have to play hore, scrimshaw, Duursma, McCarthy, drew and Parker this week. Don’t think I can cop less than 300 points from 6 players again like last week.

Why?
You've already resigned yourself to a bad week.
At least doing 2 rookie ins gives you hope

After doing Clark > Lockhart I've got 345k in the kitty. Wouldn't mind some suggestions for a second trade as I'm sure there's something I'm not seeing...

The options I've considered so far are
A) Upgrading Parker (move Drew to F7) 597k avail - Walters/Menegola/Dunkley/Dahl/Marshall/etc..
B) Upgrade Libba > Macrae (gives me a genuine C option that I'm currently lacking)
C) Atkins > Ross (= $450k+ war chest)
D) Williams/BSmith > Whitfield/Lloyd

E) Other?

View attachment 660780
View attachment 660781

If you can hold off on MacRae for a week or 2 you'll get him at 20-50k cheaper.

And you'll also get abit more value out of Libba if you decide to go that way.

Obviously the points on the ground will be the difference.

If you can hold off on MacRae for a week or 2 you'll get him at 20-50k cheaper.

And you'll also get abit more value out of Libba if you decide to go that way.

Obviously the points on the ground will be the difference.

Yeh, that makes sense since Libba will probably make another 20-30k in that time.

Spewing I'm 20k short of doing Constable > Merrett this week. I know Constable has more $$'s to make, but I do like those on-field points. It would pretty much complete my midfield until the byes. I'll probably do that trade next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back