Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team is very similar to all of kaisasosai happy_eagle and PepeSilvia and all of us are sitting in the top 100

Just goes down to nailing the team, basically the difference in rankings at the moment is who has Cripps/Treloar etc to boost the mids.

A cookie cutter defence of Lloyd, Witherden, Whitfield, Smith and rookies, picking Walsh and Constable in the mids, Grawndy in the rucks and starting with at least one of Kelly/Boak/Billings up forward will likely see anyone do well

Pups do you think Merrett is must have?

Pups do you think Merrett is must have?
Really not sure

If Shiel gets Greenwood today and Zerrett goes big then yes, but he's only had 2 big games after a slow start. I'm a Zerrett owner but I'm not sure what he's capable of as yet this year

Feel Macrae and Cripps are ahead of him in the pecking order, maybe Neale and Treloar too

Rory Sloane is actually my best performing mid (4 x100 + a 77), but he hasn't really copped a tag yet, yet Laird has though

In hindsight, Scott to Ross was probably a good move
Oh well, hopefully Hayes is on the bubble and named next week after a good performance
Yeah Cousins to Ross definitely a good move for me

Not sure what to do with my next trade though, but Heeney will definitely come in

Will have to wait on Sunday teams tomorrow because of Constable and Scrimshaw named on the extended bench, but I'm pretty confident on Scrimshaw, he's building into his role nicely

Down to Clark vs Butters to trade out, I just miss out on Scott to Heeney

Scott to Rocky or maybe even Henderson

Heeney or Billings guys?

I've watched Billings closely the last 2 weeks and his role is incredible, a lot more contested but still getting marks on the outside. I suspect that changes if Steven comes back in though.

Still worried that Heen spends too much time fwd and will continue to do so since Horse refuses to maintain a fwd line. We need Heen up there to compete in the air when we invariably kick it to an outnumber, every time.

So which one do you guys think is better? Or is there another fwd premo I'm missing? Already have Danger, Boak, Telly, Worpel

Heeney or Billings guys?

I've watched Billings closely the last 2 weeks and his role is incredible, a lot more contested but still getting marks on the outside. I suspect that changes if Steven comes back in though.

Still worried that Heen spends too much time fwd and will continue to do so since Horse refuses to maintain a fwd line. We need Heen up there to compete in the air when we invariably kick it to an outnumber, every time.

So which one do you guys think is better? Or is there another fwd premo I'm missing? Already have Danger, Boak, Telly, Worpel
Steven came back last week, Billings had same role it seems

Just did Scott to Rocky leaving hectic funds for a downgrade upgrade next week. Yew!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Single trade options:

1. McCarthy to Boak
2. Parker to Billings

Which is better? I cop a field score from whomever doesn't get traded out for a week until Setterfi

My team is very similar to all of @kaisasosai @happy_eagle and @PepeSilvia and all of us are sitting in the top 100

How many of you three have Pettrucelle?

Any half decent defender rookies? Missed out on Lockhart and I want to bank the Clark cash, as little as it is

Single trade options:

1. McCarthy to Boak
2. Parker to Billings

Which is better? I cop a field score from whomever doesn't get traded out for a week until Setterfi

How many of you three have Pettrucelle?
Don't have him

Wish I did though as a cash cow instead of starting Faulta

He's not really a big factor in rankings, I'd say Rozee moreso would be considering his first 3 weeks

I went 4 premos deep up forward and played Setterfield and Drew most weeks (Parker last week due to Setterfield out)

Traded Dunkley and Heeney to Kelly and Newnes, getting rid of Dunkley was the right move, but Heeney wasn't, bringing Heeney back this week

Any half decent defender rookies? Missed out on Lockhart and I want to bank the Clark cash, as little as it is
Rotham the only one going around maybe this week

Lachie Young next week on the bubble

We'd be talking rookies if they were around, alas only Ross, Baker and Lockhart were the three this week to look at

Sticking with just the Clark to hore Trade...need to hope linc McCarthy and Matt Parker can somehow score 120 between them. Milera can sit on bench for a few weeks before Whitfield drops to under $790 range.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Why not just trade Milera to Hore and McCarthy to whoever?

Weird move moving Clark on for just 35k imo when Rotham and Young next week could've netted you like 123-131k

Why not just trade Milera to Hore and McCarthy to whoever?

Weird move moving Clark on for just 35k imo when Rotham and Young next week could've netted you like 123-131k

Was close to doing that but I’m saving Milera to upgrade to Whitfield in 2 weeks. Next week will downgrade butters or Parker and upgrade McCarthy. Obviously will depend on injuries/ suspensions but next 3 weeks, I want:
- McCarthy to heeney
- Milera to whitfield
- constable or Libba to macrae

Was close to doing that but I’m saving Milera to upgrade to Whitfield in 2 weeks. Next week will downgrade butters or Parker and upgrade McCarthy. Obviously will depend on injuries/ suspensions but next 3 weeks, I want:
- McCarthy to heeney
- Milera to whitfield
- constable or Libba to macrae
Yeah but if you're making change from that move then it wouldn't bother imo when you get Whitfield, as Milera out with a LTI is just wasted points/cash sitting on the bench for how many weeks until you get Whitfield

You'll need either fat cows or a big kitty to get Whitfield in anyway, like what I'll need in getting Cripps and Macrae

Feel it's a backwards move on top of your already declining season

You need every premo/midpricer onfield at this time of the year, once you've made a few upgrades around Round 9-10 then maybe you could carry someone, but at this time it's a risk to your ranking. Last week I struggled a little and scored my lowest score of the season, Constable being out didn't help as I went from fielding a great rookie in him to dross like Scott. 40-50 points gone there.

Barrass is out for 10 weeks.

Maybe west coast def rookies may stay? Not sure who they are?

Barrass is out for 10 weeks.

Maybe west coast def rookies may stay? Not sure who they are?
Rotham, but he didn't play last week anyway when Barrass was out

Eagles posters would I be right in saying the likes of Sheppard and Cole and maybe Jetta are Rotham's competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back