Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should start playing mid season I believe

Big In if true.
If all those players return for Tarra that will make them highly competitive late in the year.
I do agree that its probably a two horse race. Tarra Vs Milawa but maybe Milawa are too good with their depth.
Saw Tarra against Whorouly and they looked very undermanned and a few of the players playing were not going to be good enough come the business end

Big In if true.
If all those players return for Tarra that will make them highly competitive late in the year.
I do agree that its probably a two horse race. Tarra Vs Milawa but maybe Milawa are too good with their depth.
Saw Tarra against Whorouly and they looked very undermanned and a few of the players playing were not going to be good enough come the business end
Yep totally agree Milawa look far strong and deep for anyone, they did last year aswell to be honest they were just unlucky to have a bad day in the grand final

Yep totally agree Milawa look far strong and deep for anyone, they did last year aswell to be honest they were just unlucky to have a bad day in the grand final

I agree with you that Milawa look miles ahead of anyone this year. But, as for last year though, they didn’t have a bad day they were outsmarted, outplayed and outclassed not just once but twice. Remember Tarra beat them comfortably in the Semi as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree with you that Milawa look miles ahead of anyone this year. But, as for last year though, they didn’t have a bad day they were outsmarted, outplayed and outclassed not just once but twice. Remember Tarra beat them comfortably in the Semi as well.

they had 2 bad games for the year and happened to be in finals. They had too many young passengers. I believe they also thrashed tarra by 10 goals late in the season. As with any games with Tarra and Milawa over the years it just comes down to who shows up on the day. I’d hardly say that tarra outsmarted milawa. More so came to play a bit more. But nonetheless ever tarra milawa game is never a lock.

they had 2 bad games for the year and happened to be in finals. They had too many young passengers. I believe they also thrashed tarra by 10 goals late in the season. As with any games with Tarra and Milawa over the years it just comes down to who shows up on the day. I’d hardly say that tarra outsmarted milawa. More so came to play a bit more. But nonetheless ever tarra milawa game is never a lock.

They 100% outsmarted them, Milawa based their game around a zone and setting up their forward entries through their half back line. Tarra played possession footy and lowered their eyes moving the ball forward, this didn’t allow Milawa to take uncontested marks across half back and forced them to play contested footy that doesn’t suit them. Also, I wouldn’t have said their younger players were the passengers especially in the Grand final.

They 100% outsmarted them, Milawa based their game around a zone and setting up their forward entries through their half back line. Tarra played possession footy and lowered their eyes moving the ball forward, this didn’t allow Milawa to take uncontested marks across half back and forced them to play contested footy that doesn’t suit them. Also, I wouldn’t have said their younger players were the passengers especially in the Grand final.

So maybe they aren’t so deep? 🤔

Yeah fair call outsmarted by a very good coach when it mattered.

Great results for this round for the league. Only really one blowout looking score which was Milawa Vs Glenrowan. All other scores are very respectable and showed at least both teams could score. Starting to look like a much more even Comp which is great for the league! Not many rounds over last few years would we have had as many close results

W
Great results for this round for the league. Only really one blowout looking score which was Milawa Vs Glenrowan. All other scores are very respectable and showed at least both teams could score. Starting to look like a much more even Comp which is great for the league! Not many rounds over last few years would we have had as many close results
what happens when Milawa give tarra a 10+ goal beating on Sunday, that’s not going to be a great look for the league

W

what happens when Milawa give tarra a 10+ goal beating on Sunday, that’s not going to be a great look for the league

I believe that will happen. But if what you say with some people coming back for tarra mid season I don’t think Milawa will have it as easy come finals time. Still think they will win it all but injury or two and it’s wide open for tarra later in the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be closer than that. H Moore in. On Sunday. Anything can happen.
Honestly think if Tarra get within 10 goals this week with the personnel they have available then the dees have a few more concerns then people think later in the year

Honestly think if Tarra get within 10 goals this week with the personnel they have available then the dees have a few more concerns then people think later in the year

I don’t know why you are so concerned with the winning margin of this game, in the end the margin means nothing in my opinion.
A wins a win.
Just like last years grand final....

Round 5 Tips
Bright V North Wang- Bright by 120
All Blacks V Moyhu - Blacks in a close one.
Goorambat V King Valley - Valley by 50
Greta V Bonnie Doon - Blues at home.
Whorouly V Glenrowan - Tigers 2 goals
Milawa V Tarra - Milawa will overcome the strongest Tarra side than we have seen so far this year.

Round 5 Tips
Bright V North Wang- Bright by 120
All Blacks V Moyhu - Blacks in a close one.
Goorambat V King Valley - Valley by 50
Greta V Bonnie Doon - Blues at home.
Whorouly V Glenrowan - Tigers 2 goals
Milawa V Tarra - Milawa will overcome the strongest Tarra side than we have seen so far this year.

Bright V North Wang- Bright by 95
All Blacks V Moyhu - Blacks by 18 points.
Goorambat V King Valley - Valley by 60
Greta V Bonnie Doon - Blues at home by 12 points (A loss gives BD a 5-0 start though!).
Whorouly V Glenrowan - Lions by 7 points.
Milawa V Tarra - Milawa by one point.

Not sure why people are saying its going to be close or Tarras strongest side.
I have been told by someone in the know that they have 3 or 4 out from there last game and only Xav to come back in. So will have a weaker side than they played I think bright with.

My tips:
Bright by lots over North Wang. 115pts
Blacks in a close game over Moyhu. 8pts
Valley too strong for Bats - 65pts
Bonnie Doon to just beat Greta - 3pts
Whorouly over Tigers - 23pts
Milawa over Tarra - 45pts

Anyone see on the north Wang Facebook page the rooms are flooding again! Bloody can’t catch a break can they!

The council are going to have to revise their drainage plan for that ground because they can’t have the rooms flooding every time we get an inch of rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back