Clarko wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood has a captive ex-Geelong Premiership player in Travis Varcoe. Why doesn't your club subject him to a barrage of tests to see if any of this Howdy Doody crap was injected into him? There might still be telltale traces of things IF any were there in the first place.
Because, half wit, they never tested positive in the entire time Dank was injecting arseholes at Geelong or Essendon. You with me? Or should I use pictures?

Second most convicted drug cheats in the game.

One wonders how many didn't get caught.
The AFL is not looking. We had two on clembuterol and they accepted some bullshit about cocaine. Maybe we are.

The AFL cooked the Essendon story so it was Hird who done it, with his private school methlab connections whie poor widdle Bomber was just some helpless bystander caught up in events.

Massive surprise that Thompson was even punished, given he had never even meet Dank or Robinson before apart from the four years they were injecting players to flags at Kardinia park together.

Hird went along with it and got his whack, but the Thompson penalty was a whitewash to minimise damage to "the brand". We won't know if more of my mob were on the juice (results suggest not and recent success looks more due to umpiring than needles) or yours, or any team. Essendon only went down because Evans blew the whistle. I reckon Demetrius probably tried to hush it up.

The AFL is not looking. We had two on clembuterol and they accepted some ******** about cocaine. Maybe we are.

The AFL cooked the Essendon story so it was Hird who done it, with his private school methlab connections whie poor widdle Bomber was just some helpless bystander caught up in events.

Massive surprise that Thompson was even punished, given he had never even meet Dank or Robinson before apart from the four years they were injecting players to flags at Kardinia park together.

Hird went along with it and got his whack, but the Thompson penalty was a whitewash to minimise damage to "the brand". We won't know if more of my mob were on the juice (results suggest not and recent success looks more due to umpiring than needles) or yours, or any team. Essendon only went down because Evans blew the whistle. I reckon Demetrius probably tried to hush it up.
So, no evidence of any sort, circumstantial or otherwise.

Got it.

Is that young fella going to thrown under the bus or not?

The AFL is not looking. We had two on clembuterol and they accepted some ******** about cocaine. Maybe we are.

Reckon this is a lot closer to the money than you would think, especially as it's posted on the bay.

Makes you wonder if part of the reason Gazza left Geelong for Gold Coast was because of a hidden jabbing regime going on (he hates needles) and that infamous falling out he had with Bomber Thompson in his final season at Geelong.

Because, half wit, they never tested positive in the entire time Dank was injecting arseholes at Geelong or Essendon. You with me? Or should I use pictures?

So they don't test positive. What substance was used and why could it not be detected through the miracle of modern medical science? Were they just exploiting 'naturally occurring' substances?

I'm a half wit. Explain it to me in laymans' terms:p

So, no evidence of any sort, circumstantial or otherwise.

Got it.

Is that young fella going to thrown under the bus or not?
So aside from your complete ignorance of what "circumstantial evidence" is, your post is a winner.

Reckon this is a lot closer to the money than you would think, especially as it's posted on the bay.

Makes you wonder if part of the reason Gazza left Geelong for Gold Coast was because of a hidden jabbing regime going on (he hates needles) and that infamous falling out he had with Bomber Thompson in his final season at Geelong.
He's christian enough to hate gays, but not christian enough to tell the truth. Love him as a player (brilliant skills, enormous strength and courage, great character), as a person, not so much.
So they don't test positive. What substance was used and why could it not be detected through the miracle of modern medical science? Were they just exploiting 'naturally occurring' substances?

I'm a half wit. Explain it to me in laymans' terms:p

At Essendon it was (well, included but was not limited to) Thymosin. It never showed up on a single test despite weekly jabs in the arse. They were done for not completing their paperwork honestly, after the President dobbed his own players in. They were dishonest enough to lie about the jabs which was dumb, they're supposed to report every single dose of anything including aspirin they take.

If a club was rotten they could easily describe the injections as vitamins. It would require the players to buy in on lying, instead of being duped like they were at Essendon. Whatever the s**t was they had injected did not test positive once, and we know they were abusing PEDs for almost a year at Essendon. If they were cheating, why would you expect anyone at Geelong to test positive?

The three men that injected PEDs at Essendon were all together at Geelong 2007-2010, a period of extraordinary dominance for a club that did little for decades before that, and won one (pretty awesome) flag since the druggies all left. The equation is pretty simple. Can you see, in all honesty, why people think it stinks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back