Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

He's going to get wrecked on Sunday. Absolutely destroyed.

I would apologise for not being active this week, but I just don't feel the motivation to bring myself down to your level.

Was a matter of time but it has been obvious by the Wonders drinking sessions this week.

We are back and the competition needs to be on notice.

I'm trying to make All-SFA this season. I'm trying to remain in AB's good books.
If only you could name a team sheet correctly...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I heard we suck this season.

Now that I have been moved off the field, all of this will change. It has become quite obvious across the season that I’ve entered a steep decline in my career trajectory. It is time for the Wonders to return to their winning ways, and benching me is the only way forward.

Besides, I’ve wanted to play off the bench all season. I just wanna hurl s**t at the opposition from the sidelines and occasionally go on and kick a snag or belt someone.
I love you man!!

Dear JT_the_Man

Sorry for moving you from HFF to INT. That move got me banned for 2 matches. Sorry for underestimating your powers :(
Please don’t move me back. I love it here!

Am I right in thinking that the committee suspended a couple of our best players for two weeks each because someone wrote “HF” instead of “HFF”?

Because if so that is:
- demented
- ridiculous
- ****ed
- completely against the spirit of the game
- an abuse of power
- corrupt
- frankly bullshit
- take your pick

Am I right in thinking that the committee suspended a couple of our best players for two weeks each because someone wrote “HF” instead of “HFF”?

Because if so that is:
- demented
- ridiculous
- f’ed
- completely against the spirit of the game
- an abuse of power
- corrupt
- frankly bullshit
- take your pick
I think it’s about time for some changes around here...

#jt4admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back