News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing Peter Gordon’s comments, it has become even more necessary for us to to smash the dogs when we play.
Those campaigners win one flag and think they’re as big as Collingwood now. Pathetic remarks from a club that has quickly forgotten where it was 10 years ago.

The NRL seems to have had a heap of blow-outs. Even some of the better teams got smashed. We should slap them into the ground. Bruce seemed to look a bit too cocky too. I hope we beat them by 60 points.

The NRL seems to have had a heap of blow-outs. Even some of the better teams got smashed. We should slap them into the ground. Bruce seemed to look a bit too cocky too. I hope we beat them by 60 points.
Surprisingly i'm very confident we will do just that! Smash the upstart campaigners. And if we can get Sammy Hamill to lay a fierce shirtfront
To that knob Gordon at the lunch then all will be complete!

After hearing Peter Gordon’s comments, it has become even more necessary for us to to smash the dogs when we play.
Those campaigners win one flag and think they’re as big as Collingwood now. Pathetic remarks from a club that has quickly forgotten where it was 5 years ago.

He said it was someone who has left the club and is now under a 'great' coach..

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't condone what he had to put up with in any way.
But i gotta say i find his coming out now in the media pretty poor casting a dark blanket over the whole St Kilda Footy Club!

At least have the courage of his convictions to out the individual involved instead of having every Saints listed player tarnished by association!
Always found Travis to be a hypocritical victim who likes to play the Martyr! He was involved in quite a bit of sledging himself in his day!

Last edited:
Those campaigners win one flag and think they’re as big as Collingwood now. Pathetic remarks from a club that has quickly forgotten where it was 10 years ago.

Peter Gordon has a very short memory. 1 recent Premiership and he is already laying the boot in. And ever since he has been involved in these crisis meetings with the AFL about the future of the league along side Eddie McGuire and Jeffrey Kennett he has started walking around with a lemon up his arse like a right ol Prat....Pete needs a reality check.

Jeff Kennett's Hawks were gasping for air in the mid 90s as well. These dinosaurs need to be left in the dust so the game can move forward as one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only played the dogs in the VFL once that year right? Here’s the list of who played that day:

View attachment 886008

I still don’t have a clue who it would’ve been.

The only one playing under a great coach would be Hamish Brayshaw at WCE but he wasn't a Saints listed player.

The only one playing under a great coach would be Hamish Brayshaw at WCE but he wasn't a Saints listed player.
Where dit the "great coach" comment come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back