Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems not a bad word will be said about the Cats tonight, to protect the romance of the game. Some very suspect moments, with silence from the commentators box until the next passage of play returns.

I don't mind it, really, but it would be great if that was the norm. Usually it's impossible to get the commentators to shut up and they love putting the boot in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dob't even think he watches that closely, just pumps the tyres of his designated "champs", last night on at least 3 occasions he called Grundy dominating Phillips when Phillips won the ruck knock. Give it away mate.

To be honest I think Bruce could be suffering from the early signs of dementia.

The amount of times he seems to lose track of what has actually happened during the game or asks rhetorical questions that have nothing to do with what is going on are actually red flags for such cognitive decline.

Fox replayed a North vs Bulldogs match from 1998 last night and it was both surprising and shocking to hear Bruce call a game so calmly and intelligently, even providing genuine insight at times in terms of tactical deployment.

To be honest I think Bruce could be suffering from the early signs of dementia.

The amount of times he seems to lose track of what has actually happened during the game or asks rhetorical questions that have nothing to do with what is going on are actually red flags for such cognitive decline.

Fox replayed a North vs Bulldogs match from 1998 last night and it was both surprising and shocking to hear Bruce call a game so calmly and intelligently, even providing genuine insight at times in terms of tactical deployment.
He has cancer I think.
His commentary has definitely dropped off.

Lets be real here - Perth is a big country town. If you have scummy mates who are into the same things that you are, its very, very difficult to avoid them in a lot of situations. The size of Melbourne or Sydney means that you can quite often disassociate yourself from people when you have to whilst still enjoying your hobbies or pastimes. Its just one of the few negatives of living where we live.
have you been to Adelaide?

De Goey investigated in 2018, and yet no front page news in the lead up to the Grand Final? I’ve been led to believe that’s how this works.
It's absolutely amazing how that came to happen, a story that was supposed to run post season just happened to release the week of the grand final by a Hawks supporting journo. Nothing suss there.

Please don't play them into form
Theres a positive either way.

Freo win, I lose $100,

Freo lose, i get $245.

my biggest regret was not putting money against freo in 2016 when they were 0-10.

I got called a maniac by one of my fellow freo board people. I got called a maniac for saying if I win the lottery and freo makes another grand final, I will put 10 million on freo to lose the grand final! :)

Freo win, I lose $100,

Freo lose, i get $245.

my biggest regret was not putting money against freo in 2016 when they were 0-10.

I got called a maniac by one of my fellow freo board people. I got called a maniac for saying if I win the lottery and freo makes another grand final, I will put 10 million on freo to lose the grand final! :)

Lol. Freo will get into a grand final?

Freo win, I lose $100,

Freo lose, i get $245.

I put the entirety of my 2019 betting winnings ($800) on a doomsday multi the last round of that season: Collingwood into Hawthorn into Richmond. It cost us top 4 but I replaced my evap and put in two split systems with the winnings. with change to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back