eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:
Not a free agent. Is in his 4th year, just out of contract.
That’s not what I said/asked Jen.

I first asked which team/s with multiple first round draft picks is Cerra linked to. (Richmond is currently the only Vic club with two first round picks)

I then said, I don’t know what other teams might lose a top restricted free agent, and thus receive a first round compensation pick, and thus have two top 20 picks to trade to Fremantle.

That’s not what I said/asked Jen.

I first asked which team/s with multiple first round draft picks is Cerra linked to. (Richmond is currently the only Vic club with two first round picks)

I then said, I don’t know what other teams might lose a top restricted free agent, and thus receive a first round compensation pick, and thus have two top 20 picks to trade to Fremantle.
Oops sorry, I clearly got mixed up in the post.

Josh Ward and Kade Dittmar might fit the bill

Dittmar sounds good.

Say for arguments sake we have 6, 45 and 50 or something to that effect, who are you going with?

Dittmar sounds good.

Say for arguments sake we have 6, 45 and 50 or something to that effect, who are you going with?
At 6 I’d consider the SA midfielders Draper and Roberts with at least one of them realistically being available there at this point. Both could find a home playing forward Round 1 next year aswell.

Its hard to say who could be available that far back, for tall midfielders I’d look at someone like Jai Serong and if a speedy forward or defender is considered then Alastair Lord or Paul Curtis.

Or someone just trades up before that pick anyway and takes him 😂 He won’t be sliding too far, like Sonsie I’m giving him the full year to prove why he was so highly rated in under 16s.
Literally just has to start running in more than one direction 😛

Who cares when they have abundant X factor and innate goal sense. :p
They said the same about Menzel, how Rachele compares offensively to him I don't really know

Will be interesting regardless, anything 20 onwards is a steal for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back