eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:

eDPS

Ed ..every year. there seems 25 or more players mentioned for top 20. Come draft night we get one or two bolters and someones slides .... who do you see as this years slider?
Matt Roberts is one and if a player like Chesser is taken outside the first round I’d consider that a bit of a slide

Thought Dittmar looked pretty good in the interstate games lately. What do you see his draft range being?
50+ at this stage, he has some nice traits but has been a bit inconsistent this year. Might need a year trying to be a regular WAFL senior player and playing well in other positions like Matt Guelfi had to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate, heard a bit about Ned Long at the start of the season then I assume he got injured, did he play anymore footy post-injury? Also what kind of midfielder is he? Can he impact forward and around the ground?
He is a smart big bodied mid who likes to kick a snag, uses his workrate around the ground and pushes hard forward when he can. Not a real marking threat and relies mostly on smarts and bodywork to kick his goals.
Hey eDPS nice job. No sh!t stirring from me. Just an FYI that we only have 3 potential list spots available, unless we plan on trading 41 and 55 for a future pick, and upgrade a rookie player, in which case it’ll just be two picks.
I don’t care this will do 😂

Love your work mate but surely freo won’t take 4 forwards? Not sure about butler Freo have plenty of smalls
I have Butler as a forward but he could still become a midfielder aswell. Rachele and Amiss have been linked to freo and Benning is a no brainer matched bid at that point

Love that phantom albeit id love it more if sonsie or knevitt drop to geelongs first pick but i really rate brown and mcdonald.

What makes you have roberts sliding so low? Surely he doesnt get outside the top 20.
I’ll be surprised if Roberts goes top 20 now, more likely 25+

I have Butler as a forward but he could still become a midfielder aswell. Rachele and Amiss have been linked to freo and Benning is a no brainer matched bid at that point
Fair enough as a Freo fan I have no idea what they will do.
I’d do
6. Erasmus
8. Wanganeen-milera
19. Williams

but yeh I have no idea what they’ll do yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back