eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:

50+ at this stage, he has some nice traits but has been a bit inconsistent this year. Might need a year trying to be a regular WAFL senior player and playing well in other positions like Matt Guelfi had to do

Do you see Tunstill as similar to that or more/less likely to get drafted?

WA peeps rave over Luke Brown eDPS, have you had a chance to see much of him?

Really seems like you could pick a quality number 1 position KPF anywhere in the first round next year

WA peeps rave over Luke Brown eDPS, have you had a chance to see much of him?

Really seems like you could pick a quality number 1 position KPF anywhere in the first round next year
Yeah seen a bit of Brown and don’t mind him, 199cm very light so nice scope for development. Might be one who can climb up next year along with other skinny KPP like Tom Scully, Dane Harvey and Lewis Hayes.

Yeah seen a bit of Brown and don’t mind him, 199cm very light so nice scope for development. Might be one who can climb up next year along with other skinny KPP like Tom Scully, Dane Harvey and Lewis Hayes.
And back on this year, JVR at 10 just too much of a reach to see happening?

I watch JVR and Amiss and I cant help but think JVR has a higher floor, Amiss a higher ceiling but higher bust potential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And back on this year, JVR at 10 just too much of a reach to see happening?

I watch JVR and Amiss and I cant help but think JVR has a higher floor, Amiss a higher ceiling but higher bust potential
No I don’t think so, I wouldnt take him that high personally but he certainly has his fans in the first round for some clubs

No I don’t think so, I wouldnt take him that high personally but he certainly has his fans in the first round for some clubs
I think we essentially have to take one of JVR/Amiss and we've at least publicly said a few times we want a KPF in the draft. Whether that's saying Benning is enough I dont know but one of JVR/Amiss would be handy.

I'm wondering how much our thoughts around trading 19 come into it. If we have JVR/Amiss both around 15 and determined to take one of them, gambling one will be there at 19 will limit our ability to trade the pick so slightly reaching at 10 seems the best option.

I think we essentially have to take one of JVR/Amiss and we've at least publicly said a few times we want a KPF in the draft. Whether that's saying Benning is enough I dont know but one of JVR/Amiss would be handy.

I'm wondering how much our thoughts around trading 19 come into it. If we have JVR/Amiss both around 15 and determined to take one of them, gambling one will be there at 19 will limit our ability to trade the pick so slightly reaching at 10 seems the best option.
Have to factor in so many key talls in next years draft aswell, just take the best one at 8 or 10 this year and then another next year and you should be set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back