Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - Dogs v Crows Sat July 31st 12:20pm EST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the actions of a Forward still learning how to defend....
Yep. Took his eyes off the ball and pushed his opponent front on.
His good still outweighs his bad this game.

Crows are competing pretty well but the talent gap between the two sides is evident.
It's red time that lets them down. They've had issues in other games too.

Yeap, you can see the young guys really start to struggle towards the end of a quarter.
Yeah. Another pre-season into your kids alone makes you a 2-3 goal better side per game.
Plus you'll probably pick up a mid at the end of the year. You could really do with another onballer, help with your second mid rotation makes you a much better side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Another pre-season into your kids alone makes you a 2-3 goal better side per game.
Plus you'll probably pick up a mid at the end of the year. You could really do with another onballer, help with your second mid rotation makes you a much better side.
We absolutely must go a mid with our first pick. Someone with some pace and who can hit targets.

As much as I love Sloane, he's been a great player for the club, he probably needs to come to terms this offseason that his midfield days are done. Let Shoenberg, Berry, etc have that spot, he's a good shot for goal, a spot on a forward flank would probably be the spot for him.

We absolutely must go a mid with our first pick. Someone with some pace and who can hit targets.

As much as I love Sloane, he's been a great player for the club, he probably needs to come to terms this offseason that his midfield days are done. Let Shoenberg, Berry, etc have that spot, he's a good shot for goal, a spot on a forward flank would probably be the spot for him.
He's the one I think will make it as a mid. Good attack on the football.

I am going to laugh when he gets selected In the first round and Melbourne can’t match
Let them have their fun.
We have Sam Darcy this year and Jordan Croft next year. Personally, I'd rookie Ewan McPherson and Cody Raak too.

Clumsy Naughton. Macrae gave away a similar clumsy free earlier. Crows edging us for effort early in quarters.

Back