Prediction PSD pick 1: Best 18 year old not drafted in ND?

Who to take with PSD pick 1

• Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Max Lynch

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if he's been mentioned yet... but how would we feel about Sydney's Sam Wicks as a small forward PSD option?

He's not exactly Kozzie Pickett, but maybe better than nothing?
Apparently Wicks about to sign a 2 year deal but if it falls through then 100% yes

I can’t see Brady and team going out of the way to keep Richmond happy in the CCJ/Taz trade only to sh*t on their doorstep by taking Stack. I hope they do, but it won’t happen.

Yes we’re here to look after other clubs.
What has happened to our fans - gone all bard scotts.

Apparently Wicks about to sign a 2 year deal but if it falls through then 100% yes
According to a hawks poster in the draft board we’ve got a 4 year deal in front of Wicks to get him PSD which he is considering compared to his 2 year deal at the swans on less money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poaching stack from the tigers likewise

this is going to be fun either way

Hopefully we get one of them.
Then we can go bazzo at 20 and hopefully move up the draft order by trading our two 40 picks for pies 27. grab either a half back or a small forward which ever we don’t get in psd

As a player, would love Sydney Stack at the club.

Does seem like a bit of a w***er though, to a point where I'd rather him not play for us.

As a player, would love Sydney Stack at the club.

Does seem like a bit of a w***er though, to a point where I'd rather him not play for us.

Someone on here said we signed him for 3 years and then it was released he signed for 1-2 at tigers hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back