Fixture Season 2022 - Full AFL Fixture in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems unlikely, given it was a 50/50 split at the Homebush dump between the two clubs (2 wins each in 4 matches).

I'd be happy for a Swans-Hawks game in Launceston next year ha - something different!

Wish and it shall be fulfilled :cool: Even on a weekend that makes it easy to make it a long weekend away. Score.

I now wish for a magic genie and unending wishes....

Wonder if they'll copy the NRL and trial a 6PM Friday night game
I did think that, but the length of the games means 7:50 central just clashes.

I'd have gone 5:50 Eastern at Marvel into 8:20 Central at Adelaide.
Try and give them both clean air.

I chose Marvel as it's just better for public transport. But it's a crap time either way for fans (too much ofa rush)

Wish and it shall be fulfilled :cool: Even on a weekend that makes it easy to make it a long weekend away. Score.

I now wish for a magic genie and unending wishes....
I did that last year.
Flew down Saturday - Explored the city
more explored a little more Sunday, then the game
Come back Monday

I did that last year.
Flew down Saturday - Explored the city
more explored a little more Sunday, then the game
Come back Monday

We've done it for a couple of Hobart Swans games in recent years and its been great. But with it being Anzac Day, can take 1 extra day, fly after work on Friday, and then back late on Tuesday - 4 day weekend. Going to be a good weekend away - Mrs is already on board ha! :D

We've done it for a couple of Hobart Swans games in recent years and its been great. But with it being Anzac Day, can take 1 extra day, fly after work on Friday, and then back late on Tuesday - 4 day weekend. Going to be a good weekend away - Mrs is already on board ha! :D
I'm looking at the Ballarat game that weekend myself.
Only been once, but never explored the city.

Used it for the accommodation when I drove over for the "Right in front of me" final vs Collingwood.

I'm looking at the Ballarat game that weekend myself.
Only been once, but never explored the city.

Used it for the accommodation when I drove over for the "Right in front of me" final vs Collingwood.

My brother lived just up the road from Ballarat for a couple of years a while back. Really interesting part of the world - well worth a weekend away.

Now just for that pesky COVID bollocks to piss off to whatever hole it came out of please!

I did think that, but the length of the games means 7:50 central just clashes.

I'd have gone 5:50 Eastern at Marvel into 8:20 Central at Adelaide.
Try and give them both clean air.

I chose Marvel as it's just better for public transport. But it's a crap time either way for fans (too much ofa rush)
What the NRL do a lot is play the 6PM games in smaller cities like Canberra Newcastle Townsville as less travel time after work. Maybe it could be in say Geelong Tassie or Canberra

This is smelling like buddy will kick 1000 away. Probably on the mcg. Kick in the face to Sydney fans.

Is the full fixture out today?

This is smelling like buddy will kick 1000 away. Probably on the mcg. Kick in the face to Sydney fans.
I think it'll be at the SCG round 2 given that Sydney are the away team round 1.

It better not be Essendon now that we know it won't be Hawthorn. We've been to the SCG way too many times

But I applaud it doing it for the South Melbourne fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is zero way we won't be at home for Rd 2. Just a little surprising its not going to be against the Hawks.

I suspect it might be a typically 'low drawing' team per say - North or St Kilda maybe if a Melbourne team, or someone like Gold Coast or Brisbane.

There is zero way we won't be at home for Rd 2. Just a little surprising its not going to be against the Hawks.

I suspect it might be a typically 'low drawing' team per say - North or St Kilda maybe if a Melbourne team, or someone like Gold Coast or Brisbane.

Im hoping it’s a Friday or Saturday night game on 7.

I’m guessing one of Essendon or Melbourne if it’s Friday night or one of those two or Collingwood if it’s Saturday night.

What does this mean?
It’s either locked in or floating. Why have To be decided?
Im extrapolating from what we already know

All games from Rd 1-7 that have been leaked have a day and time already decided
Whereas all games from Rd 11 onwards just say 'weekend of xx-xx'

Whereas no games in Rd 8 through 10 have been leaked yet. So we don't know whether they're locked in or floating.

Rd 5 is the one that interests me.

The last few years there's been a game scheduled for Friday Night

2019 was West Coast vs Port Adelaide
2020 was Port Adelaide vs West Coast
2021 was Adelaide vs Gold Coast

All have been on foxtel. But I want to see if Adelaide get that Friday Night game again

Our request this year was for more primetime games or something like that.

Obviously the club was asking that as they wanted Channel 7 games for national telecast. But I expect the AFL to appease Adelaide and give us Friday Night in Rd 3 and 5............Both on foxtel with the other game being the showpiece for 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back