Certified Legendary Thread Welcome Tim Taranto & Jacob Hopper

Remove this Banner Ad

We do our best work with later picks. We'll probably get some later picks back aswell.
Also, if we're looking to never bottom out, we will need to bundle later picks for genuine Pick 1, 2 or 3 Talent.

Hopper and Taranto are Picks 7 and 2, proven stars, mucked around by Cameron.

We haven't seen a Pick 1-7 since Conca in 2011 was Pick 6

Ahh I remember the early minutes of this thread when Morro was melting at this thread being a jinx

Never in doubt 😍
I was literally puckering over it.

It’s still not done campaigner

What do we give for Hopper?
What ever we have left F1+#30 with some later picks coming back depending on what players might be included going back to GWS

If they don want any of our expendable players then F1+30 will have o be the deal
cant squeeze blood from a stone and GWS know thats all we have left

Reckon we will definitely get GWS picks 40 and 58 back if we are trading out 12 & 19 for Taranto and possibly 30 and Soldo or next years 1st round & 30 for Hopper.

Means GWS will have picks 3, 12,19, 21 & 30 this year, they don't need their later picks.
They will be trading #40 for Toby Bedford unless Melbourne push a hard deal and demand better

What a crap assessment IMO - lot's of holes in it...

Age - FFS, anyone see this years premiers age profile?
Need to bring in youth - most teams bring in 1 or 2 top 30 picks per year so 3 or 4 over two years - FFS we brought in 5 top 30's just last season! + Bauer - All showing signs of proper development over their first year!
Prestia not an A grader - the dude was an injury away from finishing in the top 10 of the Brownlow FFS

& the best of all, Castagna and Aarts as B graders... o_O
I reckon we get a laugh out of Buckenara's assessment every year. I think he just copies and pastes most of the s**t he writes anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So true

Picks 1-3
Cotchin, Martin, Deledio

Picks 4 - 20
Ben Lennon, Corey Ellis, Reece Conca, Tyrone Vickery, JON, Richard Tambling, Ben Griffiths, Dean Polo, Danny Meyer, Adam Pattison, Jack Higgins, Riley Collier Dawkins, Brandon Ellis

And of course the two that genuinely worked out Jack Riewoldt and Alex Rance

Picks 1, 2 & 3 just have a much better strike rate
You forgot floss

These blokes aren't gunna be cheap, in the end we WGAF if they end up as good as Prestia, who knows they might even be better, both of them, they may be great.

Warren Buffett always said, " Its better to buy a great business at a good price, than a good business at a great price".

#inblairwetrust
The best part about Whopper & Tarantino is they are still young and have 7-8 years of football as most top mids play until 32-33
They are both really professional about their football and their preparation and great character with no off field issues their entire careers

We will have 2 extremely good footballers at our club that play in a position we were severely lacking
Richmond is again a genuine premiership chance

What a crap assessment IMO - lot's of holes in it...

Age - FFS, anyone see this years premiers age profile?
Need to bring in youth - most teams bring in 1 or 2 top 30 picks per year so 3 or 4 over two years - FFS we brought in 5 top 30's just last season! + Bauer - All showing signs of proper development over their first year!
Prestia not an A grader - the dude was an injury away from finishing in the top 10 of the Brownlow FFS

& the best of all, Castagna and Aarts as B graders... o_O
Great player. Loved him, but seems to have lost the plot. Maybe some of the ordinary teams are a bit hard to make judgements on, but how do you get employed to do this when you can’t even keep track of the best team of the last five years?

I’d be embarrassed to put such ill informed, lazy content out there.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back