Strategy Tim Taranto, please do not change a thing, keep punching

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Everytime Kane Cornes has a crack on footy classified it is a sign they are bamboozled by the mystery man that is TT we become underdogs!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I can't wait for Kane's next bagging so we can confuse them even more!!!

TT is now my favourite player, do not change a thing and if you want to kick a few more goals thats fine by me to

Everytime Kane Cornes has a crack on footy classified it is a sign they are bamboozled by the mystery man that is TT we become underdogs!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

TT is now my favourite player, do not change a thing and if you want to kick a few more goals thats fine by me to
If he can improve his kicking he can become elite.
So I say improve your kicking and change that.

nah, being a enigma is even better.

They underrate you, you get under their guard, they don't rate you, we just build a team around Timmy and they are none the wiser.

Opposition look for patterns, they do not see nor understand his patterns which makes him a weapon without them realising it. Plus it hard to stop what some do not understand. Some do not even know where to start. Chris Judd stop this stop that, Timmy T, why bother? It s a thing of beauty

plus no one else is quite the same so harder to practice for an anomaly.

We are here to win premierships as a team, not perform ballet

Last edited:

He is already elite

After 13 rounds of the 2023 season, Taranto, who has played every game, is averaging an AFL career-high 31.5 disposals, career-high 13.2 contested possessions, career-high 7.0 clearances, career-high 4.1 stoppage clearances, career-high 2.9 centre clearances, career-high 6.8 tackles, career-high 405.3 metres gained and he’s also kicked 12 goals, which is just one behind his best return for a season of 13 in 2021.

Seriously, TT is just a more sophisticated version of a Gyran Miers I think.

It is a bit like some bagging Mathew Hayden because he does not have the stroke play of a David Gower or Mark Waugh!

A few rough edges could be tuned but it comes down to others in the team getting used to different trajectories and we should have a winning edge through different transition methodologies.

It is not like chaos ball has not worked for us before, we have some expertise and belief in this are already

Last edited:

It is a bit like some bagging Mathew Hayden because he does not have the stroke play of a David Gower or Mark Waugh!

A few rough edges could be tuned but it comes down to others in the team getting used to different trajectories and we should have a winning edge through different transition methodologies.

It is not like chaos ball has not worked for us before, we have some expertise and belief in this are already
Great post Magic man

Love the thread title too chief.....

1686622935805.png

Reminds me of Scotty Palmer's sign off

Check out this classic report from 88

Last edited:

Come on Magic, Taranto DOES NOT sleep with a pair of Nitro Maxx 180 lights on in his bedroom EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

1686623283906.png

Jesus.

We should trade Tim for a couple of 1st rounders now that his value is at an all time high.

If we trade TT now to west coast for #1 plus their 2nd rounder

We could get him back in 3-4 years when we are back in our window

Am i doing this right Mr Magic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But according to Kane Cornes, TT can't kick so his trade value is at a low

Cornes also has Danger in his top few players in the comp … Danger ain’t a great kick either.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cornes also has Danger in his top few players in the comp … Danger ain’t a great kick either.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Some of you guys can't be thinking to clearly with this trading.

We can't trade TT for pick one because Kane Corne's says he can't kick. Or TT and a combination etc...

So we are going to have to win premierships with TT leading the charge.

If we win multiple premierships with TT at RFC his value will rise and then we could possibly trade him if he wanted to go somewhere else

It does not matter what Kane Corne's says if TT win premierships at Richmond, because no matter what he does, it ultimately is about being a part of winning premierships team

So whichever way people want to play it ideally we help TT win premierships at RFC to get the best result whatever that is, premierships at RFC suits me find as a end rather than a means to a end. I get RFC premierships, I am happy, others can try and trade TT but if he wants to stay I am not going to push him or anyone else out for that matter, I just want RFC premierships so I think again, TT needs to keep punching with his teammates and working towards those premierships at RFC!!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back