Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

This is brutal. Going to need to book a two hour session with my therapist to get over some of the vitriol coming my way in this thread 🥲 I remember the days when the fantasy board was nice. True story, it really was!!
Well this is a lie, this board saw some of my darkest moments. Each weekend i posted my latest reason for needing Jesus and 90% of reactions to my posts were '🤣' reacts!

Yall have always been savages!

True. They are hard work and annoying as hell most of the time but for the occasional moment of joy.

This really is a much better metaphor than I initially gave it credit for.
Couldn't agree more, as a 28 year old who absolutely hates kids and despises this game i can barely tell the difference.

Couldn't agree more, as a 28 year old who absolutely hates kids and despises this game i can barely tell the difference.
So much alleged wisdom in one so young.......:think:

What grade A BS is it, that SC is getting another 4 trades due to the early byes - and we're getting nothing? People think we're not going to need to trade in AFL Fantasy...

Seriously, that and the pricing are now two things we're getting royally shafted on.

What grade A BS is it, that SC is getting another 4 trades due to the early byes - and we're getting nothing? People think we're not going to need to trade in AFL Fantasy...

Seriously, that and the pricing are now two things we're getting royally shafted on.
I like it. Makes it more interesting. Always found the pricing in SC a little garbage. Blokes sometimes start the season SO cheap that the entire competition would be stupid not to start them. Means less variation in starting teams

We are running best 18, how many trades do we actually need? We already have arguably too many trades as it is. The inferior format can do whatever they like

I would have preferred we keep the same amount of trades per week, and still run best 22 over the early byes, but it is what it is

Not if you like vanilla ice cream:tearsofjoy:

Only kidding, having Bakes and Rowell is brave, Jackson with the Darc-hole back training well is interesting too.
What do you think about Baker training with the mids this season? Have always thought he would be a good fantasy and real life midfielder if played in there. Currently my F1 🙈😅

What do you think about Baker training with the mids this season? Have always thought he would be a good fantasy and real life midfielder if played in there. Currently my F1 🙈😅
Maybe until he moves forward pocket round 3 and ruins your season. Too much of a utility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe until he moves forward pocket round 3 and ruins your season. Too much of a utility
Same page as tigs2010 really:eek::tearsofjoy: - reckon Bakes will throw up a few tons here and there. What we don't know is how Yze is gonna use him longer term because he has tended to be used in various roles plugging gaps.

But at least we are getting royally shafted in equal proportions.

It's all just part of Murdochballs strategy to increase the total number of trades. They see the increased engagement and longevity of support AFL Fantasy players bring to the game with two trades per week, so Supercoach are merely trying to increase their total trades through subterfuge under the guise of bye-management in an attempt to match Fantasy without offending the purists who like the limited trades.

Take no notice of it.

It's all just part of Murdochballs strategy to increase the total number of trades. They see the increased engagement and longevity of support AFL Fantasy players bring to the game with two trades per week, so Supercoach are merely trying to increase their total trades through subterfuge under the guise of bye-management in an attempt to match Fantasy without offending the purists who like the limited trades.

Take no notice of it.

Nailed it.

Grundy, Brayshaw and Amon (unique)
Or
Xerri, Bont and Newcomb?
I feel like the answer is simple but I feel ridiculous not starting with Grundy

What’s your plans for the early byes?
Only one I am worried about is the Collingwood/Sydney bye with 3 players out.
However I believe the upside in those 3 players is too high to ignore.

2 out for R2 (Coleman, Williams). Coleman still an up in the air selection for me. Williams is too much value to ignore.
1 out for R3 (Flanders). Value too much to ignore
3 out for R5 as stated above
1 out for R6 (Gawn). Value too much to ignore

Bench players still placeholders at this stage in pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back