Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also Fisher looking ok too…
A lot of mouths back there ....with McKercher, Sheezel, and Fisher .....with young DPD's, NORTH has such an inexperienced defense .....sides are going to cut thru that DEF like butter

A lot of mouths back there ....with McKercher, Sheezel, and Fisher .....with young DPD's, NORTH has such an inexperienced defense .....sides are going to cut thru that DEF like butter
Yeah I think you can’t really pick him like you could Ziebell last year…. McKercher is probably the only lock, Sheeze does have that risk of being shuffled

Yeah I think you can’t really pick him like you could Ziebell last year…. McKercher is probably the only lock, Sheeze does have that risk of being shuffled
And realistically, Sheez is at his max value

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The little bits I've seen they haven't really fed him like McKercher and Sheez. He looks a clear 3rd banana and probably the weakest scorer of the 3.
Yeah I’ve definitely seen more of them two than anything….

If Sheeze was guaranteed to stay at HB I’d 100% pick him……. Becuase if he does a Naicos like last year it would be perfect

The little bits I've seen they haven't really fed him like McKercher and Sheez. He looks a clear 3rd banana and probably the weakest scorer of the 3.
I don’t think it matters if he’s the third Banana. With the options available in the forward line, him looking fit, half back role and no early bye it’s almost a lock

Last edited:
Tom Powell at 70%…. Definitely telling that they’re keeping Simpkin as that mid/fwd

$511k is tempting but there is the risk of being burnt
Is he going to average close to Fisher??

From todays performance I'd suggest he's not only better value but better JS!

Is he going to average close to Fisher??

From todays performance I'd suggest he's not only better value but better JS!
Yeah Fisher has a great role and can score but he’s a player that doesn’t have the luxury of a few stinkers of games, and if he has a few terrible one he’ll get dropped.

LDU/Warlord/Powell/Laz look the big four with Simpkin mid/fwd.

Yeah Fisher has a great role and can score but he’s a player that doesn’t have the luxury of a few stinkers of games, and if he has a few terrible one he’ll get dropped.

LDU/Warlord/Powell/Laz look the big four with Simpkin mid/fwd.
Agreed.

It's actually the reason I am not keen on LDU. Improvement from the other 3 plus their fast game plan, means I think it's unlikely that any NM mid goes much over 100.

I can see something like this as season averages...

LDU 105
Wadlaw 90
Powell 90
Laz 85
Simpkin 85

Powell has just about put himself ahead of Billings in my pecking order now. Those CBA numbers 👀

I’m assuming North are having another practice game at some point? Would love to see him put up those sorts of numbers for a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back