Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't played Fantasy in about 10 yrs - any glaring issues? I'm a little suss on D'Ambrosio, good preseason but might not get a game off the bat. 90k in the bank.

View attachment 1927311
16 rookie priced players with 8 on field seems excessive.
Two of them being red dots and the potential for at least 2 more early.
This is a concern but the rest is magical.

Bye structure split into premo mid rook pricing
P M R = 11 4-4-3
0-1-0
1-2-0

2-1-1
1-0-2

All but 1 are value picks - Windsor is not
No Xerri so there’s one red dot

Whole team 11 prem. 7 mid. 12 rook.

Bye structure split into premo mid rook pricing
P M R = 11 4-4-3
0-1-0
1-2-0

2-1-1
1-0-2

All but 1 are value picks - Windsor is not
No Xerri so there’s one red dot

Whole team 11 prem. 7 mid. 12 rook.
0-1-0 (Z.Williams)
2-1-0 (T.Green, Whitfield, Sexton)
3-1-1 (Daicos, Grundy, Heeney, Jordon, Roberts)
1-0-2 (Gawn, Campbell, Howes)
6-3-3

I am ready to be hurt

3/3/24 1:40pm against St Kilda in their 2024 Aami Community Series preseason match sim. So, ~11 days ago. 🤓
Grundy scored a 51 in his pre-season game. Everyone knows pre-season means nothing in terms of scoring because all the players who are already best 22 with their positions solidified barely try. I bet Xerri tried less than most because of his injury past (wouldn't want to injure himself before round 1).

Just realised I haven’t posted a team all pre season… WHY DIDN’T YOU CAMPAIGNERS TELL ME??

Well anyway here’s the car-winning starting side for 2024. No copying.

1710402362425.png

Martin named on the wing making anyone else trepidatious?
No love for crouch or amon on these parts - I'm considering the switch just as a pod. amon on the bench though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin named on the wing making anyone else trepidatious?
Nah, pay no attention. Collingwood have named Lachie Shultz starting in the centre square tomorrow night :drunk: Martin’s been in the backline all PS and killed it, he’s the only one they want to kick it to. Zero chance they’d move him for mine.

Pure value team. One or two punts I'm unsure on.

I'm pretty positive Newcombe breaks out so would love to get a Wines/Crouch up to him.

Other decision is Clark + Yeo vs Budarick + Short or Milera. I think Short averages 100. Milera 95-100. Both top 6ish value.

Clark is the biggest punt as I think he takes more kick ins and more responsibility at HB. But could still avg only 85ish

1710403545193.png

Thanks opening round and Northern sides for your fake not really a round
Sexy Sunglasses GIF by Satisfaction

Alright, I need some help.
Currently have Coffield and Jackson however, I could turn Coffield into Whitfield; fading Jackson and putting Wilson on field (will he average the same as coffield?)
I am liking the idea of using Jackson to cover Gawn and Grundy during their byes but he’s not a forever pick and will eventually go to Flanders most probably after his bye. Any thoughts?

Has Hinkley confirmed rozee will be fwd more this year? Not sold on him at M2
The concern is, both Rozee and Butters are more than adequate fwds ....we know Wines plays FT Mid, interchanging with JHF ....you'd imagine Drew plays some mid time

So the maths suggest Butters / Rozee will spend time fwd ....what % for whom is the unanswered question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back