Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels disgusting that fishers gonna be my f1. I only saw the 1st quarter was Powell not getting cbas after or just not getting the pill?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone completely nuke their team after this weekend?

I've dumped the following players,
  • Adams for Jordon
  • Stewart for Daicos
  • Butters for Rozee
  • Laird for Dawson
  • Brayshaw for Martin
  • Fyfe for Cam McKenzie
  • Macrae for Fisher
  • Z Williams for NWM

Call me reactionary but I feel like they are all pretty logical moves aside from maybe the Laird and Stewart outs.

Adams is straight up injured.

Butters will have a niggle coming into round 1.

Brayshaw's role is uncertain with so many Fremantle mids in there.

Fyfe is too handball happy and a big sub risk.

Macrae has had a limited preseason with no practice matches at all. Not to mention, Sanders and Harmes look good so CBA's are unlikely to trend upwards for him.

Zac Williams looks line ball to play the opening rounds.

Anyone completely nuke their team after this weekend?

I've dumped the following players,
  • Adams for Jordon
  • Stewart for Daicos
  • Butters for Rozee
  • Laird for Dawson
  • Brayshaw for Martin
  • Fyfe for Cam McKenzie
  • Macrae for Fisher
  • Z Williams for NWM

Call me reactionary but I feel like they are all pretty logical moves aside from maybe the Laird and Stewart outs.

Adams is straight up injured.

Butters will have a niggle coming into round 1.

Brayshaw's role is uncertain with so many Fremantle mids in there.

Fyfe is too handball happy and a big sub risk.

Macrae has had a limited preseason with no practice matches at all. Not to mention, Sanders and Harmes look good so CBA's are unlikely to trend upwards for him.

Zac Williams looks line ball to play the opening rounds.
Lot's of players that I had a watch on have confirmed their roles, well for me anyway, pretty much my whole team in fact. Brought in.....

Martin
Newcombe
Fisher
Rankine
Jordon
Wines
Bowes
Marshall

Confirmation of rookies on field and bench, although have Laurie and Lohmann on the forward bench, would like to slot Lazzaro instead of Laurie but $26k short and have no idea where to find it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes been that good and being a left footer i think he adds something for them. Sinclair can go into the midfield. Its a risk no doubt but the signs have been promising
He definitely looks good. He actually provides a nice alternative to Fyfe with Wilson putting his hand up as fieldable.

Sinclair definitely out Round 1 listening to him and Webster gone for a few minimum.

Lot's of players that I had a watch on have confirmed their roles, well for me anyway, pretty much my whole team in fact. Brought in.....

Martin
Newcombe
Fisher
Rankine
Jordon
Wines
Bowes
Marshall

Confirmation of rookies on field and bench, although have Laurie and Lohmann on the forward bench, would like to slot Lazzaro instead of Laurie but $26k short and have no idea where to find it.
Rankine and Bowes? I had them both but neither really confirmed much

Rankine’s scoring was great but he was playing against the wooden spooners and that game did nothing to tell me if he’ll be consistent. Dawson, Laird and Crouch only played 2/3 of a game each. For his price I’m still very wary.

Bowes was good but only played second half so again it’s hard to know whether he’ll have a consistent role going forward either

Rankine and Bowes? I had them both but neither really confirmed much

Rankine’s scoring was great but he was playing against the wooden spooners and that game did nothing to tell me if he’ll be consistent. Dawson, Laird and Crouch only played 2/3 of a game each. For his price I’m still very wary.

Bowes was good but only played second half so again it’s hard to know whether he’ll have a consistent role going forward either
And neither will give you any more clues for nearly 13 more days. Bring on Round 0

Fisher and Powell the 2 most interesting for ne

Can fisher force his way in for me (I’m worried about the 3 rebounder mix and half game last week was promising but need to see better insight on the mix)

Is Powell the real deal as a mid rotation and able to hold his place for ne

Also Sheezel, after barnstorming his way into D1 for me last week, does he show again that he is the real deal to step up or do I go back to less premo heavy defence
So turns out fisher did enough to lock himself in and Powell enough to push himself out of my squad.

Sheezel I’m not sure. Prob just enough stay in but not a total lock

LDU I didn’t mention as I didn’t think his firm would sway me (back him in and PS firm meaningless) but I have to admit he did so little that his spot is much more vulnerable and I’ll be a lot more open to teams that don’t have him if alternatives needed to fit in others

And Bonner as a surprise could be in the mix. Feels very pre season reactionary though

So turns out fisher did enough to lock himself in and Powell enough to push himself out of my squad.

Sheezel I’m not sure. Prob just enough stay in but not a total lock

LDU I didn’t mention as I didn’t think his firm would sway me (back him in and PS firm meaningless) but I have to admit he did so little that his spot is much more vulnerable and I’ll be a lot more open to teams that don’t have him if alternatives needed to fit in others

And Bonner as a surprise could be in the mix. Feels very pre season reactionary though
It’s very easy to get TOO knee jerky post these games with team changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back