Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDU not looking to great, even before this game im not sure on him, now makes it harder.
I do think people forget it’s pre season. LDU doesn’t look like he’s trying at all.
If you’re keen on someone and believe they’re ready to take the next step, stay with your gut. I started with LDU last year and his pre season wasn’t great. Obviously he was riddled with injury but ended up being a good unique pick.
Pre season can always go one of two ways. Obviously gulden last year got everyone on board and we took that correctly. However I believe JClark last year at Geelong he had a super inflated score in the pre season and ended up averaging 60 or so.
If you’re keen on someone, don’t let pre season deter you away from them.

How many North players is too many?

They'll still get pumped more often than not. Currently I have Sheezel, Mckercher, LDU, Xerri, Fisher and Lazzaro.

The last time was feasible to start that many player from one time was when Geelong had Enright, Bartel, Selwood, Corey, Chapman and SJ running around together in arguably the greatest team of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he been backline whole time? If so i don't mind
That's when I've noticed him, but only watching the game on and off in between things. He's been in and around the ball, but not really the one getting it. Laid 0 tackles. Saw him take some kick ins, but it's been multiple players (Fisher, Nyuon, Sheezel, probably others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back