Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh absolutely, probably my favourite Saints player currently.

But he's right on that Rankine tier, although Izak has the safety cushion of CBAs

Really wish Ross the Boss would give Mitchito midfield time
According to Pete at aflratings he had 20.8% cba’s.

One possession and zero points in the last; he certainly disappeared, but still 83% tog for the qtr apparently.

Hodor to miss the early part, mission put Dogga in your forward line

View attachment 1920215
If you start Jackson and Darcy comes back in round 2 it is basically a forced trade. No point doing it unless you know for sure Darcy is out for a long time (like 4+ weeks at least)

If you start Jackson and Darcy comes back in round 2 it is basically a forced trade. No point doing it unless you know for sure Darcy is out for a long time (like 4+ weeks at least)
This is the really interesting part of this

What’s the suggested expected timeline?

Totally agree ....plus his scoring without Hodor was no great shakes anyway .....and have you seen FREO's Ruck matchups in those first few matches ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the 149 for Jackson against Brisbane at Optus last year with no Darcy..
Exactly ....just proves my point beautifully .....thankyou for your backup of my argument

full

Probably didn't play the Big O .....he wouldn't do that to me

You are all kidding yourselves saying you cant find room between now and the actual season start to put in Jackson. How many of you are going to dump 4 players for a couple of no names that pulled a score out their arse round 0 (I'll be dumping my whole drafted bench I'm sure)?

Preaching from the church of Jackson;
  • He's now got 5 AFL preseasons under his belt and is in that prime bigger player break out range
  • His averages since year 1 are as follows:
1709632341067.png
  • He's priced at an 85 average, with a last 5 of 98 including a score of 149
  • The forwards are dogshit
  • Darcy could easily be gone for the first 4 rounds and if he's not, it's not like Jackson cant / doesnt score at all with Darcy in the side

Worst case he's a pump and dump once you get through the byes and see what Dusty / Flanders looks like, best case, he's the best forward for the first half the year...

You are all kidding yourselves saying you cant find room between now and the actual season start to put in Jackson. How many of you are going to dump 4 players for a couple of no names that pulled a score out their arse round 0 (I'll be dumping my whole drafted bench I'm sure)?

• He's now got 5 AFL preseasons under his belt and is in that prime bigger player break out range
View attachment 1920371
  • Darcy could easily be gone for the first 4 rounds and if he's not, it's not like Jackson cant / doesnt score at all with Darcy in the side

Worst case he's a pump and dump once you get through the byes and see what Dusty / Flanders looks like, best case, he's the best forward for the first half the year...
I've totally trashed my team to bring him in. 😂😂

Hodor to miss the early part, mission put Dogga in your forward line

View attachment 1920215
Getting ptsd here. Went from rank 60-107 last round due to trading bray (Finn tag flag) over Jackson 🫠🫠🫠
Maybe I'm not being biased but Jackson went at 70-80 as solo ruck most games end of last year.

Might also be hard as the dudes essentially just a giant midfielder, and with Fyfe and young back in it could effect some scoring

View attachment 1920371

He also went below 90 4/6 games as solo ruck end of last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back