News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
They are making content for younger people and the casual fan, hence the short clips which can be posted on multiple formats easily.

The amount of people wanting to watch a 10 minute video of training is small.
I dont think it is, I think you're underestimating the audience. Engaging BTS training footage when cut nicely ala last chance U is super popular. It engages people in a way that reels will never. If you start following these player's journey, like the irish lad learning how to kick on his left or moose trying to improve his fitness so he can become an afl ruck, you create a bond and connection with the players. Next thing you know you're actually rocking up to games and have a membership card in your wallet.

Reels are conceptually easy, that's why so many people do them. Engaging story telling is a craft. You can make a reel from a ten minute video showing moose throwing up after a heavy running session then link to the full 10 minute episode on youtube. It's not rocket science.

I dont think it is, I think you're underestimating the audience. Engaging BTS training footage when cut nicely ala last chance U is super popular. It engages people in a way that reels will never. If you start following these player's journey, like the irish lad learning how to kick on his left or moose trying to improve his fitness so he can become an afl ruck, you create a bond and connection with the players. Next thing you know you're actually rocking up to games and have a membership card in your wallet.

Reels are conceptually easy, that's why so many people do them. Engaging story telling is a craft. You can make a reel from a ten minute video showing moose throwing up after a heavy running session then link to the full 10 minute episode on youtube. It's not rocket science.
I don’t think plugger66 ever loved Richo.

I see Bytel has been given a rookie spot at Collingwood, as has Josh Eyre who trained with us last year. Its good news for Jack hopefully he can make the most of it.

Freo signed my man Patrick Voss also, I think he will do well there if he gets a chance.
Payback for Freezer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Bytel has been given a rookie spot at Collingwood, as has Josh Eyre who trained with us last year. Its good news for Jack hopefully he can make the most of it.

Freo signed my man Patrick Voss also, I think he will do well there if he gets a chance.
It's a good sign that guys we cut are getting picked up elsewhere.

Andy Maher had Sincs as a top 10 AFL player today and when someone suggested that Sam Taylor was the best defender in the AFL, Maher chimed in with Wilkie being in the running. Not used to them talking us up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back