Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As it's not possible to put a moderator on ignore can you create another user for your smartest-guy-in-the-room banter?
Asking as if I had a friend.
You can delete your account and leave if you like, couldn't give a rats arse 😎

You could still post all your hilarious towel flicking quips but not everyone would be forced to read it if you separated a moderator account from a personal account.
I'm not sure why that would be a problem.
Scoll past it’s not hard

You could still post all your hilarious towel flicking quips but not everyone would be forced to read it if you separated a moderator account from a personal account.
I moderate the forum, I get criticised. I have a laugh, I get criticised. Can't win either way so again, couldn't give a rats arse 🙂

Learn how to ignore without a forum feature, it does wonders for when one chases a rat to try and give an arse.

Ah, the Grandy man strikes again

Mowman check him out would ya ffs
Been hot over there
Someone has obviously forgotten to put their hat on when venturing outdoors in the sun 🥵

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been hot over there
Someone has obviously forgotten to put their hat on when venturing outdoors in sun 🥵
Why go a hat when you can be fancy and get a parasol, doubles as a stick to beat the riff raff with.

It's the point of the Ignore function. It's why it's built into the platform. FFS.
I'm a mod so can't be put on ignore. Scroll past, nobody forcing you to read anything here, christ almighty

Been hot over there
Someone has obviously forgotten to put their hat on when venturing outdoors in sun 🥵
The sun has gotten to a few today, having a cry because they don't like jokes 😭😭😭

I moderate the forum, I get criticised. I have a laugh, I get criticised. Can't win either way so again, couldn't give a rats arse 🙂
You hang in there
For someone that licks windows , walks into walls and pees his pants
I think you’re doing a good job 👍

That's wild. For all the talk of clearances that suggests it's your turnover game that makes the most difference.
I’d say it’s pretty common knowledge now that the turnover game is the key to a flag. I think it’s something like there’s double the amount of turnovers in a game to clearances so it’s always going to be more important. Good thing for us because with this midfield and ruckman I can’t see clearance being a strength of ours for a while.

The sun has gotten to a few today, having a cry because they don't like jokes 😭😭😭
Strange times we are living in
Wide brim hats 🎩 should be compulsory for some on here

*Jokes. Overrating the material somewhat.

Just asking if you could do a solid so that I can enjoy the forum a bit more without encountering shite level head rubbing.
Obvs too worried about not being seen. Fair enough.
Lmao

It's the point of the Ignore function. It's why it's built into the platform. FFS.
Just trying to ignore the lame banter that has infested the site. See above,
Mate its February
Footy is still weeks away, don’t take it to seriously and you will enjoy this place more

Some actually enjoy the silly banter myself included

Have no time for talking politics so I scroll past it on the other thread,

It’s your choice what you read

I'm a mod so can't be put on ignore. Scroll past, nobody forcing you to read anything here, christ almighty
It's not like there's much point to blocking people anyway, given you see all the replies that don't make sense afterwards.

I think you do a pretty good job btw. I sure wouldn't want to do it, and if you can't have a laugh there's probably not much point to it all. Keep on truckin.

Back